Widgets Magazine

Thread: OKC Boulevard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Crosstown BLVD.(Construction Updates)

Dude I started this thread specifically for updates so take this urbanism crap to the other thread. This title specifically says construction updates. Thanks man.

If you want reality the majority of cities I've seen and researched have boulevards that feed from highways into downtowns and it's about time OKC got one. Just because a forum that represents 0.1 percent of the views of OKC doesn't like the blvd doesn't change the fact the blvd will be well used and enjoyed by 99% of the population of OKC who live in the suburbs. I'm glad ODOT is taking this initiative and building great infrastructure additions to OKC.

Now, if you disagree fine. Let's please take discussion of whether you like the BLVD or not to the friends for a better blvd thread and keep this thread for construction and picture updates like described in the title. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Dude I started this thread specifically for updates so take this urbanism crap to the other thread. This title specifically says construction updates. Thanks man.

If you want reality the majority of cities I've seen and researched have boulevards that feed from highways into downtowns and it's about time OKC got one. Just because a forum that represents 0.1 percent of the views of OKC doesn't like the blvd doesn't change the fact the blvd will be well used and enjoyed by 99% of the population of OKC who live in the suburbs. I'm glad ODOT is taking this initiative and building great infrastructure additions to OKC.

Now, if you disagree fine. Let's please take discussion of whether you like the BLVD or not to the friends for a better blvd thread and keep this thread for construction and picture updates like described in the title. Thank you in advance.
    That thread is irrelevant now since the final design has been decided and approved. Like it or not this is now the thread regarding all things about the boulevard. There isn't going to be a better boulevard, this is what we have.

nvm

Thread Information