Widgets Magazine
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 216

Thread: Classen 16

  1. #151

    Default Re: Classen 16


  2. #152

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Model of this project:





  3. #153

    Default Re: Classen 16

    A+. Great addition to that corner. When is this supposed to be completed?

  4. #154

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Should be complete in early 2020.

  5. #155

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Steel and framing going up.




  6. #156

    Default Re: Classen 16


  7. #157

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Is it unusual for a new multi-story commercial building to be wood framed?

  8. #158

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Quote Originally Posted by OKC Talker View Post
    Is it unusual for a new multi-story commercial building to be wood framed?
    No, almost all are.

  9. #159

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Flying on this now. Second floor of the apartments going up now.

  10. #160

    Default Re: Classen 16


  11. #161

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Looking at that photo I can't help but think Braum's is wasting a lot of space. It seems ridiculous.

  12. #162

    Default Re: Classen 16

    ^

    Braum's owns that empty lot to the west as well.

  13. Default Re: Classen 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    ^

    Braum's owns that empty lot to the west as well.
    Braum's needs to develop a more urban layout with a slightly expanded grocery store. I think they could make it in some areas more traditional grocery stores struggle in. It could help address some of the issues with "food deserts."

  14. #164

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Quote Originally Posted by citywokchinesefood View Post
    Braum's needs to develop a more urban layout with a slightly expanded grocery store. I think they could make it in some areas more traditional grocery stores struggle in. It could help address some of the issues with "food deserts."
    They need to do a lot of things.

    I would settle for them cleaning up the inside and outside of their stores.

  15. #165

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    They need to do a lot of things.

    I would settle for them cleaning up the inside and outside of their stores.

  16. #166

    Default Re: Classen 16


  17. #167

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Did they close 16th street for this project?

  18. #168

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyShack View Post
    Did they close 16th street for this project?
    Not completely.

    At least from now, you can't go west from Classen.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,816
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Classen 16

    This morning they were pouring concrete onto 16th so the bus couldn't turn there from Classen going westbound, but sounds like that might be fixed already.

  20. #170

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Not completely.

    At least from now, you can't go west from Classen.
    A worker told that there was a sink hole from the water leak. I am uncertain where it is or if it is related to be 16th being closed.

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,816
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Classen 16

    It was closed on the way home yesterday

  22. #172

    Default Re: Classen 16

    That fresh asphalt in the foreground of that photo is about 8" high where it is warped from heat and trucks. I swear my car got airtime after hitting it and I thought it had damaged my vehicle.

    This area has been a sh!tshow with roadwork.

  23. #173

    Default Re: Classen 16

    From today:


  24. #174
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,816
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Still baffled by the lack of progress on the first building, height wise. You can see that they are doing the studs on the first floor, but nothing happening with upper floors, it's weird.

  25. #175

    Default Re: Classen 16

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnw View Post
    Still baffled by the lack of progress on the first building, height wise. You can see that they are doing the studs on the first floor, but nothing happening with upper floors, it's weird.
    I was told there was a foundation/steel issue but it will be constructed as planned, which means the east end will be 4 floors vs. the rest of the complex having 3.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Classen Curve
    By metro in forum Development & Buildings
    Replies: 1389
    Last Post: 06-22-2019, 09:29 AM
  2. Classen Glen
    By metro in forum Development & Buildings
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-12-2015, 06:52 PM
  3. The Classen
    By metro in forum Development & Buildings
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:06 PM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 09:33 AM
  5. Medians on Classen between NWExp. and Classen Curve
    By metro in forum General Real Estate Topics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 03:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO