Widgets Magazine
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415 LastLast

Thread: OKC Outlets

Default Re: OKC Outlets

New signage.

Oooo-la-la. Nice!

A kate spade store is opening this spring. To the married fellas: get your credit cards ready.

Yes, Kate Spade is taking 3,200 square feet formally occupied by Cole-Haan.

Smashburger & Corningware have closed. It also looked like Gold Toe was closing, they barely had any stock and everything was deeply discounted.

Smashburger has been in contraction mode, closing more stores than it is opening. I noticed they even closed the one near my old house in California.

Remember, the Outlets were recently sold to a large national developer who has completely renovated the place.

I'm sure they will be switching out several tenants over time.

Smashburger had good burgers but way overpriced. With Garage, Whataburger, hell even Braum's right around the corner there where cheaper options for a decent burger.

Blog Entries

You're not wrong but those Smash fries OMG

Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    A kate spade store is opening this spring. To the married fellas: get your credit cards ready.
    RIP Wallet

Two years ago my wallet would be screaming because of this... I informed my wife of this news and she said, "meh, I'm on to Frye now." My wallet still weeps.

Anything new happening at the outlet shoppes. Haven't been in almost a year. New stores? New remodels? What is that status on the area around the mall. Metro Dinner hasn't even broke ground yet? Is the other land still for sale. Oh and FYI I kind of don't like the new colors. Kind of bland if you ask me.

Press release:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    NOVEMBER 6, 2019

OKC Outlets Announces New Tenants
    --National & Local Retailers Plus Entertainment Concept Create Excitement—

Oklahoma City – November 6, 2019 – OKC Outlets today announced that the following new tenants are opening at the center:

· Lucchese Outlet - since 1883, Lucchese artisans have used a proprietary, twisted cone last and the finest of leathers to craft handmade boots of unrivaled quality, fit, comfort and style. The OKC Outlets location is the brand’s third outlet and the first outside of Texas.
    · Kicklahoma Sneaker & Apparel Boutique – the exclusive sneaker store for collectors has opened a location at OKC Outlets November 2.
    · The Sanctuary Escape Games – Oklahoma’s premiere escape experience is relocating to OKC Outlets and plans to open in January. Escape games offer nearly infinite options for family friendly entertainment. All Escape games include puzzles and games that make your team think and work together to escape or complete a larger goal.

In addition, OKC Outlets is bringing four seasonal offerings to entice and delight customers during the holiday season:

The Okie Merc – a unique mercantile type store with various items including “Okie”, “Oklahoma” type products. Majority of items are Made in Oklahoma. Opening Friday, November 15, vendors include 2 Okies Salsa, Southern Sass Suds, Goodwin Designs, & Barnwood Bark to name a few.
    The Barking Dog Bakery & Boutique– a dog bakery specializing in treats in all different flavors and sizes, the unique store also carries several lines of great dog and cat foods! The Barking Dog Bakery will be open weekends beginning Saturday, November 16.
    ButterSweet Cupcakes – family owned bakery with passion for fresh. Home of the mix-n-match mini dozen. Products include cupcakes, mini cupcakes, cookies, cakes, cake pops, truffles, bars, cake shakes, home-made ice cream, espresso and coffee bar and more. Opening Friday, November 23..
    Go Calendar Games & Toys – making their return to OKC Outlets, offers a variety of calendars and toys for the Holiday season!

“We are thrilled with the addition of these great offerings to OKC Outlets,” said Jeannette Smith, General Manager of OKC Outlets. “We continue to evolve our offerings to generate excitement and meet the needs of our customers. We think that customers will enjoy coming more often, staying longer and spending more. We encourage other local and regional businesses to contact us about doing business in this center and serving our over 6 million annual visitors.”

The Sanctuary that used to be off I35? That place was insane, I had never done an escape room before I went there and it ruined the rest of them for me completely. Their rooms have like 80's Hollywood-level effects.

It's not there anymore? I checked at the beginning of November, their social media presence is weak and as far as I can tell they didn't open here yet.

Is the Gold Toe sock store closed?

What about the Rockport shoe store?

Press release:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    June 9, 2020

OKC Outlets Announces New Tenants
    --National Fashion and Beauty Retailers Open just in time for Summer--

Oklahoma City – June 9, 2020 – OKC Outlets today announced that the following new tenants are opening at the center this Summer.

· Aerie - which falls under the American Eagle Outfitters umbrella, opened June 4. The intimates, activewear and swim retailer designs every single piece of apparel to make every girl feel good. Aerie also includes the successful #AerieREAL campaign which was launched in 2014, which is about no retouching. It’s about body positivity with the goal to have everyone feel confident inside and out.

· The Cosmetic Company Store - “BEAUTY’S BEST KEPT SECRET” – As part of The Estée Lauder Companies, offers award winning premium skincare, makeup, haircare, and fragrance products from a collection of prestigious brands including Estee Lauder, Clinique, & MAC. Other products offered by the store include Bobbi Brown, Bumble & Bumble, Tom Ford, Jo Malone, Smashbox, Too Faced, Becca, Origins and MAC. The Cosmetic Co. Store plans to open mid-June.

· The Sanctuary Escape Games – Oklahoma’s premiere escape experience is now open! The Sanctuary Escape Games offer nearly infinite options for family friendly entertainment. All Escape games include puzzles and games that make your team think and work together to escape or complete a larger goal.

About OKC Outlets
    OKC Outlets is Oklahoma’s only outlet shopping destination featuring unique brands, merchandise and value in one convenient location, just minutes from downtown Oklahoma City. Brands with up to 70% off retail – like Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Coach, kate spade new york, Nike Factory Store, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, J.Crew Factory, Talbots Outlet, Banana Republic Factory Store, Vera Bradley and much more. OKC Outlets is located on I-40 at Exit 142 (Council Road), just minutes from Downtown Oklahoma City. For more information visit okcoutlets.com.

The food court here is an embarrassment. We went on Saturday, and there are only two food places in the food court, a pizza place and City Bites, the chinese place, and the burger place left. Surely they can find food tenants.

I think what hurts the food court is the glut of restaurants that surround the mall.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Walker View Post
    The food court here is an embarrassment. We went on Saturday, and there are only two food places in the food court, a pizza place and City Bites, the chinese place, and the burger place left. Surely they can find food tenants.
    No more orange leaf? Haven't been there in years even though i live 2 miles from it. Does metro diner still own land over by jimmy's egg or they resale it?

According to Chain Store Age, there’s also a Victoria’s Secret Clearance store coming in the fall.

http://chainstoreage.com/torg-signs-...opened-outlets

21. Default Re: OKC Outlets

Losing Smash Burger was a little sad too. I would agree that the food court is pathetic. But with so many options around, you'd have to attract something that people want to eat there as a destination, not just some crappy buffet chinese or grease fest. City Bites is different and isn't anywhere else. And they've usually been busy (at least at lunch) when ive been there even when the food court was fully populated in terms of vendors.

Need something different like a potato place or individual pizzas. I don't know, just something that poeple want to go there for. And they'd have to ADVERTISE it's there.

Hey, some people like those crappy chinese buffets and grease fest, lol. Like my family! lol

Brooks Brothers closed. It was never busy and everyone working from
    Home. Also business attire is becoming less of the norm.

The Brooks Brothers in Beverly Hills closed as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8F32BD53-C238-4B8B-9227-B0FF32B7F81E.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	16737

Disney to Shut 60 North American Stores, 20 Percent of Global Total

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/CO...03/id/1012392/

Thread Information