Widgets Magazine

Thread: SE Corner of SW 44th & Czech Hall Rd

Default SE Corner of SW 44th & Czech Hall Rd

Drove down Czech Hall yesterday coming back from the VA b/c Reno was closed between Cemetary Rd and Czech Hall. About 40 acres of that corner is cleared and they're moving dirt. At one time I heard that Mustang Schools had bought that property for an elementary school then I think I heard Crout Companies bought it to build a Senior housing community. Anyone know?

Default Re: SE Corner of SW 44th & Czech Hall Rd

I believe this is the Mustang Run neighborhood they are developing. I thought there were several big signs out there noting this.

Didn't notice a sign that said Mustang Run but about 150 yds South there was a sign that said Mustang Ridge.
    that one was a fair distance from the corner and pretty weatherbeaten so I thought it may have been signage for some project that never got off the ground.

Maybe that's what it's called. Either way it's going to be another neighborhood.

The developer listed is A&T development who also developed Settler's Ridge South located NW of Reno and Cemetery. Minimum lot size is 8k sqft which isn't huge, but would accommodate homes in the 2500 to 3000 sqft range. Should be multiple builders working in this area.

Thanks cx144. Guess I'll need to add the noise from that developement to the noise from the new construction at Magnolia Estates over at SW 59th & Czech Hall Rd. Maybe they'll cancel each other out?

Definitely becoming noisy on this side of town. Phase 3 of Castlebrook Crossing has begun and it involves a lot of tree removal and dirt work. Lots of dirt and noise in the air.

Does anyone know anything about the new addition going in at SW 44th and Morgan rd.?

The development is called Mirabella. 83 lots that are little less than half acre. Appears to be a new builder to OKC out of North Texas by the name of Bud Bartley Homes aka Build On Your Lot Texas. Homes in this development will probably be in the 3k to 5k sqft range based on what that builder typically builds.

Thanks for the info. I believe that is same developer that started Walden Estates which is where I live. Was curious as to what type of homes were going in here. Seems like they are dragging their feet.

Thread Information