Widgets Magazine

Thread: Reasor's

Default Re: Reasor's

Of course, that's not a new store. It's a remodel of a store that's been there for years.

It said gran opening. Are you willing to bet the stakes that it is not a new store? I honestly don't know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    It said gran opening. Are you willing to bet the stakes that it is not a new store? I honestly don't know about it.
    Don't you read the articles you post, plupan, . Like in this part:

Construction on the long-standing store, which remained open during renovation, started before Labor Day. The remodeling includes an entire new face to the store, as well as new check stands, flooring, ceiling and whole new decor, said Dennis Maxwell, director of advertising and branding.

If someone had left town for a while and returned, they would have no idea they were in the same grocery store, added Maxwell.

The Broken Arrow Lynn Lane Reasor’s has been a staple in the community for 20 years, Jeff Reasor, chairman and CEO of Reasor’s, said in a statement.

I read it now

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    I read it now
    Lesson learned?

Yeah lol... sometimes I post the article without reading because I'm in a time jam, but when that jam is over, I read it.

Thread Information