Widgets Magazine
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 121314151617

Thread: Market at Czech Hall

Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

Whataburger officially opens next Tuesday, Jan 16th.IMG_0807.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser214 View Post
    A handful of people are saying “they heard Neighborhood Jam & Pub W fell through” on the Nextdoor App.
    Both of them filed their sign permits on Friday.

Hal Smith can take his time, depending on the various other restaurants they have in their queue. They've been going ultra-slow at the Winston at NW 178th & May.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser214 View Post
    A handful of people are saying “they heard Neighborhood Jam & Pub W fell through” on the Nextdoor App.
    Also being reported is strangers in the neighborhood.

They're moving dirt on the lot next to the NJ/PW building to build a Bank of America. Progress on NJ/PW is still moving painfully slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Paule4ou View Post
    Whataburger officially opens next Tuesday, Jan 16th.IMG_0807.jpeg
    Opening week they had a large sign stating this was there '1,000th Location'.

Painfully slow is an understatement! It’s been almost 2 yrs since they announced they were coming to this location. Some of this construction out here takes forever, while other projects fly up! I wonder if BOA will be finished before NJ/PW!?

I'm sure the slowness is due to Hal Smith.

They have a ton of restaurants in the pipeline and place a very high value on training and hiring. I know both of those things have been challenging for all restaurants in the area due to the extremely tight labor market.

I'm sure they'll open the NJ on the southside first, but they also have The Winston at NW 178th & May and a bunch of others in progress.

I live in Yukon they are buidling just to the South of Crest and OU Urgent care, Also what is the small slab being poured between PW/NJ and OU Urgent care? The apartment complex right behind Crest and Homegoods part of the Stacks Project or an entirely different apartment complex. Also the city I wish they would install a light at the intersection behind Kohls Something needs to be done to break up and slow down the traffic on 10th street. With all these apartments going up there 10th and Garth Brooks will be literally parking lots nearly 24/7 in the near furture.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemotblue View Post
    I live in Yukon they are buidling just to the South of Crest and OU Urgent care, Also what is the small slab being poured between PW/NJ and OU Urgent care? The apartment complex right behind Crest and Homegoods part of the Stacks Project or an entirely different apartment complex. Also the city I wish they would install a light at the intersection behind Kohls Something needs to be done to break up and slow down the traffic on 10th street. With all these apartments going up there 10th and Garth Brooks will be literally parking lots nearly 24/7 in the near furture.
    Lights tend to make traffic clumping worse, which will make any other turn harder, and slow traffic down in general. We hardly need 10th street to be as bad as Garth brooks on having more traffic lights than necessary in close proximity. Most of the time that area just has the issue some people want like a quarter mile clear in both directions before they are willing to make a left turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemotblue View Post
    To the south of Crest/OU is supposedly a hotel. Bank of America is right next to NJ/PW. I also heard they are supposed to put a light on 10th and Shedeck pkwy.

Quote Originally Posted by roci28 View Post
    To the south of Crest/OU is supposedly a hotel. Bank of America is right next to NJ/PW. I also heard they are supposed to put a light on 10th and Shedeck pkwy.
    All of that is spot on…

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

After months of doing foundation work, it looks like they're getting ready to actually build all of those apartments. A construction trailer has been brought out, and they're dropping off wood and trusses.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHayes View Post
    After months of doing foundation work, it looks like they're getting ready to actually build all of those apartments. A construction trailer has been brought out, and they're dropping off wood and trusses.
    Correct - they are scheduled to go vertical this week.

Thread Information