Widgets Magazine
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 371

Thread: Market at Czech Hall

  1. Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    It's amazing how much business Crest does.

    You can see the number of cars in the photo and those shots were taken Sunday morning.
    And how Homeland stays open doing so little business in comparison.

    You almost got my truck in that pic but it wasn't quite that busy yet when I was there early Sunday morning.

  2. #327

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    And how Homeland stays open doing so little business in comparison.

    You almost got my truck in that pic but it wasn't quite that busy yet when I was there early Sunday morning.
    I keep them in business. It's so much better to shop there than fight the crowd at Crest. It's worth however much more $ it is.

  3. #328

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Anyone know what will be going in that spot to the left in the plaza with Wingstop? Looks like it might be some type of restaurant with outdoor seating.

  4. #329

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by toggley View Post
    Anyone know what will be going in that spot to the left in the plaza with Wingstop? Looks like it might be some type of restaurant with outdoor seating.
    Looks like it's still available:


  5. #330

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Do you know what the pending store is?

  6. #331

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    I think that extra 1400 sqft is being added onto the “pending” unit. They put up a sign for this plaza and there’s only 4 spots. I’m guessing a decent-sized restaurant, probably a fast casual one like Chipotle or something like Five Guys or Firehouse Subs. I’ve seen locations about this size with outdoor seating for all three and none of them have a location out here.

  7. #332

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Five Guys or FIrehouse would be a nice get.

  8. #333

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    Five Guys or FIrehouse would be a nice get.
    I'm hoping for Firehouse...they're legit

  9. #334

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy15 View Post
    I'm hoping for Firehouse...they're legit
    Used to be, IMO. They were great when they first entered the market here, but a few years after that, portions were smaller and not as tasty, so we stopped going a while back.

  10. #335

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    I do feel like portions have gotten smaller, but I've still been satisfied the last few times I've gone to the one on 3rd street.

  11. #336

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Here is the lease plan for the next strip center.

    Yonutz (recently opened at Memorial and Western) is taking the easternmost spot with the drive-thru and patio: https://www.yonutz.com/



  12. #337

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Looking forward to trying this.
    Also looks like a Cava opening on 10th, by Arbys.

  13. #338

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by roci28 View Post
    Looking forward to trying this.
    Also looks like a Cava opening on 10th, by Arbys.
    Where at?

  14. #339

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    On Yukon FB group says permit filed 12700 NW 10th. New development in front of new apartment complex.

  15. #340

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall











  16. #341

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Here is the lease plan for the next strip center.

    Yonutz (recently opened at Memorial and Western) is taking the easternmost spot with the drive-thru and patio: https://www.yonutz.com/


    La Vida Nails applied for a permit on suite 102 between Wingstop and Yonutz

  17. #342

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Curious what's going up on the SW corner of Reno & Cemetery, to the north of the Valvoline. Looks like the frame is already up on it.

  18. #343

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by rkjg24 View Post
    Curious what's going up on the SW corner of Reno & Cemetery, to the north of the Valvoline. Looks like the frame is already up on it.
    It's a small strip center.

    Little Ceasar's is planning to build a free-standing location to the south:

    https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/201-...n-OK/23544918/

  19. #344

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Commercial boom in Mustang/Yukon area

    It looks like dirt work has started on the area where The Stacks, Cava, and the apartment complex is going to be on `0th St. Also, they've laid the foundation for the Pub W and Neighborhood Jam building.

  20. #345

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    It's a small strip center.

    Little Ceasar's is planning to build a free-standing location to the south:

    https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/201-...n-OK/23544918/
    The Little Caesar's is underway, they've got the frame put up. I don't see how they're going to fit that strip center next to the Little Caesar's while still having enough space for parking and traffic.

  21. #346

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    That foundation for Pub W or Neighborhood Jam can’t be both restaurants I don’t think. It’s a good size but looks to small for 2. Does anyone know if they are building both together or one at a time?

  22. #347

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by roci28 View Post
    That foundation for Pub W or Neighborhood Jam can’t be both restaurants I don’t think. It’s a good size but looks to small for 2. Does anyone know if they are building both together or one at a time?
    It is both locations in one.

  23. #348

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    There are actually three separate tenants for out-parcel that will include Neighborhood Jam and Pub W.

    The third is for an undisclosed retail tenant that will face southeast; the two restaurants will face southwest.














  24. #349

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Is the third spot already leased and just not announced yet or still waiting to lease the space?

  25. #350

    Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by roci28 View Post
    Is the third spot already leased and just not announced yet or still waiting to lease the space?
    No idea.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Retail development on Czech Hall between I-40 & Reno
    By Jon27 in forum Yukon/Mustang/El Reno
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 10:14 AM
  2. Czech festival this weekend
    By metro in forum General Food & Drink Topics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 03:43 PM
  3. Czech Hall Road (or Rut)
    By sammiam832 in forum Suburban & Other OK Communities
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 10:54 PM
  4. Bridge now open on 10th btween Czech Hall and Garth Brooks.
    By baeksu in forum Suburban & Other OK Communities
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 06:13 PM
  5. Czech festival this weekend
    By metro in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 07:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO