Widgets Magazine
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Market at Czech Hall

Default Re: Market at Czech Hall

Looking forward to the new growth. I was at Chicken Salad Chick in Nichols Hills a week or so ago and asked about a Yukon location. They said they were planning a Yukon and Norman store. Don’t know if it’s true or when, but I’m hopeful. I like their food. It’s different and pretty good!!

I was disappointed with Chicken Salad Chick but then again I'm not a fan of the texture of chicken salad so it was probably a dumb idea for me to go there lol. If someone ever comes out with a fast casual pasta salad restaurant, that'll be my jam.

Quote Originally Posted by Paule4ou View Post
    Interesting in that Mo’ Bettah has no locations outside of Utah and Idaho until this one. In fact…it appears they are based in Utah with all but two locations in Utah. I hope it succeeds though. I love Hawai’ian food.

Quote Originally Posted by yukong View Post
    Interesting in that Mo’ Bettah has no locations outside of Utah and Idaho until this one. In fact…it appears they are based in Utah with all but two locations in Utah. I hope it succeeds though. I love Hawai’ian food.
    They just sold some franchises. One in the OKC area obviously and a few others, including the Kansas City area.

Apartments should be starting soon:

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Apartments should be starting soon:

Talk about a gold mine for Crest! Hundreds of people living within walking distance of a large grocery store.

I was gonna say, this is pretty much a dream come true in terms of suburban apartment location. I'd probably pass on living in either of the ones that back up directly to the delivery center though, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post
    I was gonna say, this is pretty much a dream come true in terms of suburban apartment location. I'd probably pass on living in either of the ones that back up directly to the delivery center though, lol.
    I'd be willing to be there'll be a wall or fencing there so the store really isn't visible.

No sidewalks on that site design leading out of the development, they have it in a location that certainly could be walkable friendly but it doesn't look like they're planning on doing even the bare minimum to support it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHayes View Post
    I'd be willing to be there'll be a wall or fencing there so the store really isn't visible.
    I'm thinking more about the noise, I'm sure Crest has trucks rolling in at all hours of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    No sidewalks on that site design leading out of the development, they have it in a location that certainly could be walkable friendly but it doesn't look like they're planning on doing even the bare minimum to support it.
    Par for the course in this state, unfortunately. I've lived in the apartment complex right on the NW side of Overholser since last fall, I've taken a walk on the lakeshore maybe 10-15 times in that timeframe because the pedestrian connectivity is an absolute joke (which, to be fair, I knew what I was getting into).

First photo is Mo Bettah's; 2nd is Swig.

The other building under construction in front of Crest is a medical clinic.

This is good real estate for Yukon for sure, but I am surprised the SW 15th and Mustang Rd area isn’t developing very much.

Quote Originally Posted by roci28 View Post
    This is good real estate for Yukon for sure, but I am surprised the SW 15th and Mustang Rd area isn’t developing very much.
    It looks like they are doing some infrastructure work in that area. Though for anything aiming for a regional audience nearer to Sara & SW 29 might be more appealing, since the turnpike only has ramps to/from the north at 15th.

HomeGoods is planning a new store next to Burlington.

The will also add some small lease space on either side.

and great for OKC tax revenue

Yes, this project is entirely in the OKC city limits, so we get all the property and sales tax revenue even though many of the people spending the money live in Mustang and Yukon.

It's the same for all the car dealerships at Memorial and Broadway. That is all within OKC.

I saw a LaBaguette is also coming to Yukon. Any idea where this will be going?
    There are some buildings going up on Garth Brooks just south of Sonic that look like they could house some more restaurants

Slim Chickens is taking the spot directly east of Taco Casa:

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Slim Chickens is taking the spot directly east of Taco Casa:

I didn’t think they did all that great to open another location. Although I only know of the one on NWE.

Slim Chicken next to Taco Casa. Anyone know what the others are?
    F72D1F3B-6233-4433-8259-06D111521585.jpeg

Slim Chicken next to Taco Casa. Anyone know what the others are?
    F72D1F3B-6233-4433-8259-06D111521585.jpeg
    More chicken places would be my guess. Yukon needs more

Work has started on the Home Goods between Burlington and Crest.

That will be a nice addition. Looking forward to seeing what’s going next to Slim Chicken.

Thread Information