Widgets Magazine

Thread: New Crest

Far West New Crest

I heard that there is going to be a new Crest at NW10th and Sara Road. I haven't personally gone by there, but someone told me this today. Any truth to this?

Default Re: New Crest

I thought I saw somewhere in here that one is going in west of the hospital in Yukon?

3. Default Re: New Crest

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    I heard that there is going to be a new Crest at NW10th and Sara Road. I haven't personally gone by there, but someone told me this today. Any truth to this?
    Can't confirm the exact location but I can confirm that they have looked at a Yukon location.

Yeah I had originally heard they were going in Yukon, that's why I was surprised when I heard about this one. I get that it would be close, but still technically OKC. The person I talked with works that direction, and acted like he saw a sign for it.

NW 39th & Frisco Rd was reported earlier in the Yukon/Mustang/El Reno forum.

I haven't been able to find any building permits for 10th & Sara.

But, that could mean they just aren't that far along yet.

HangryHippo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. pepper View Post
    I thought I saw somewhere in here that one is going in west of the hospital in Yukon?
    This was the location I had seen discussed previously. There were several retailers/restaurants that were looking at space in that area contingent upon ODOT adding a new exit off I-40 at Frisco Rd. I remember someone saying that the new Crest would go in west of the Integris Canadian Valley hospital once that off ramp was built.

Zuplar, where exactly at 10th and Sara had you heard it would go? If I'm thinking of the right intersection, there's the new Halliburton (?) shop going in on the SE corner, the SW corner is a Dolese plant of some kind, the NE corner is a building for the Oklahoman, and the NW corner doesn't seem suitable for a Crest as it's a pretty narrow strip nestled next to the turnpike on ramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemingstein View Post
    This was the location I had seen discussed previously. There were several retailers/restaurants that were looking at space in that area contingent upon ODOT adding a new exit off I-40 at Frisco Rd. I remember someone saying that the new Crest would go in west of the Integris Canadian Valley hospital once that off ramp was built.

Zuplar, where exactly at 10th and Sara had you heard it would go? If I'm thinking of the right intersection, there's the new Halliburton (?) shop going in on the SE corner, the SW corner is a Dolese plant of some kind, the NE corner is a building for the Oklahoman, and the NW corner doesn't seem suitable for a Crest as it's a pretty narrow strip nestled next to the turnpike on ramp.
    I wasn't given a corner. We need someone to drive by and see if there is a sign or something. Cause like previously stated the only one I heard about was the one on Frisco and I40, and only if they did something with Frisco. I just thought maybe Crest doesn't want to wait and found some place better. NW 10th and Sara seems like an odd location to me because my first thought was it's all industrial all that way.

HangryHippo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    I wasn't given a corner. We need someone to drive by and see if there is a sign or something. Cause like previously stated the only one I heard about was the one on Frisco and I40, and only if they did something with Frisco. I just thought maybe Crest doesn't want to wait and found some place better. NW 10th and Sara seems like an odd location to me because my first thought was it's all industrial all that way.
    I drove by this morning and didn't see any signs or work being done other than on the site on the SE corner for Halliburton.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemingstein View Post
    I drove by this morning and didn't see any signs or work being done other than on the site on the SE corner for Halliburton.
    Maybe this guy I talked to was full of it.

I'm starting to think this guy is full of it cause he said he heard from a guy at work who's wife is on Yukon's city council, which doesn't make sense cause this would be OKC.

Pretty sure it's gonna be at or right around 39th (66) and Sara Rd. That is still OKC but Yukon is a stones throw. I believe there is also some apartments planned for that area as well.

Thread Information