Widgets Magazine

Thread: Hideaway Pizza to Moore?

Default Hideaway Pizza to Moore?

Saw their Facebook post today hinting at a location in Moore...Would love to see one down here

2. Default Re: Hideaway Pizza to Moore?

I've said on multiple threads that I think one would kill in Moore.... Wonder where they are considering putting it and if they plan to renovate an existing structure or build from the ground up?

They missed an opportunity not going in where Bent River was because now they will have some competition from Luigi's Bistro which just opened in that location this weekend.

Default Re: Hideaway Pizza to Moore?

Awesome. It would be like a license to print money for the owners. I think it would take a concerted, deliberate effort to actually fail.

(Insert shameless plug for SW 104th and May Avenue, which isn't Moore, but it's darned close, and smack-dab in the Moore school district BWAHAHAHAH)

There is a vacant space right next to Del Taco. Keep dreaming SoonerDave! You are only being graced by apartments galore over there for the time being

Quote Originally Posted by bucfan1512 View Post
    There is a vacant space right next to Del Taco. Keep dreaming SoonerDave! You are only being graced by apartments galore over there for the time being
    And that increased density just makes SW 104th and May that much more attractive for HIDEAWAY PIZZA

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    And that increased density just makes SW 104th and May that much more attractive for HIDEAWAY PIZZA
    But, but, but VICTORIA'S!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    But, but, but VICTORIA'S!!!!!!!!!!
    Empire building TAKES NO PRISONERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
    I agree with you that in the future that area is going to be filling in all that green space. However the best location to serve most of those people food wise might end up being the new airport expansion area.

Quote Originally Posted by bucfan1512 View Post
    I agree with you that in the future that area is going to be filling in all that green space. However the best location to serve most of those people food wise might end up being the new airport expansion area.
    That will surely be an option, but I suspect there will be other development at that intersection (Hideaway or not) and west along 104th to I-44.

Thread Information