Quote Originally Posted by no1cub17 View Post
Can't wait - it's truly mind boggling, especially given that they were able to secure agreements with OU, the Thunder, etc. And for the whole thing to basically be a racket that the powers-that-be let go for 5+ years ... I can't even.
When people see the dollar values of those sponsorships and how they basically paid these groups next to nothing and they still allowed the company to big-dog it with their advertising, suites and even going down on the field of the OU/OSU game to present the Bedlam trophy with their logo all over it... It will shock many.

It also raises some big questions, chiefly: What other scams and frauds are going on right now? And: How would anyone in town know if something really bad was going down (basically everyone I talked to has said, "We wouldn't know").

I have all the financial records, all the contracts, all the details. Have been waiting for this to go to court so as not to jeopardize the cases. As I said, it's nothing short of shocking on many levels and most of it isn't due to TEEMCO but with the various high-profile organizations which continued to enable them long after they knew there were big problems.