Widgets Magazine

Thread: Ford F 150 Lightning

1. Default Ford F 150 Lightning

I got an email saying Ford has sent out all of the invitations for the 2022 F 150 Lightning and unfortunately I didn't receive one even though I signed up last fall. I will still be on the list and will hopefully be able to get a 2023 model. Was anyone on OKCTalk lucky enough to get a 2022 invitation.

Default Re: Ford F 150 Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by catcherinthewry View Post
    I got an email saying Ford has sent out all of the invitations for the 2022 F 150 Lightning and unfortunately I didn't receive one even though I signed up last fall. I will still be on the list and will hopefully be able to get a 2023 model. Was anyone on OKCTalk lucky enough to get a 2022 invitation.
    It's a pretty awesome concept. I've got solar and a battery array, so the F-150 with the bidirectional charging would be pretty ideal for me. It just doesn't seem like Ford is serious about producing enough to compete with their ICE F-150s.

3. Default Re: Ford F 150 Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    It's a pretty awesome concept. I've got solar and a battery array, so the F-150 with the bidirectional charging would be pretty ideal for me. It just doesn't seem like Ford is serious about producing enough to compete with their ICE F-150s.
    Ford decided to double their first year production numbers to 150,000, but that obviously won't cover the 200,000 reservations they received. And they cut off the requests at 200,000 or they would've had even more.

Default Re: Ford F 150 Lightning

I have a friend who’s been watching his Bronco Soft top sit in Michigan for months waiting for a computer chip. Good luck!

Thread Information