Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murrah Builiding Bombing Investigation Not Over?

Default Murrah Builiding Bombing Investigation Not Over?

Federal judge to decide if FBI must search further for surveillance video of Oklahoma City bombing | News OK

In spite of his motives, this man just needs to give it up. Nothing new will come out.

A federal judge in Utah is set to begin hearing testimony Monday to determine if the FBI must search again for something it says doesn’t exist — a surveillance videotape showing the Oklahoma City bombing.

Default Re: Murray Builiding Bombing Investigation Not Over?

Quote Originally Posted by ljbab728 View Post
    Federal judge to decide if FBI must search further for surveillance video of Oklahoma City bombing | News OK

In spite of his motives, this man just needs to give it up. Nothing new will come out.
    Speaking of taking threads to politics. If you don't think conspiracy talk about the OKC bombing and your giving an opinion to said conspiracy isn't politics, you are mistaken. It's just odd after you told me to take my post about Ukraine to 'Politics.'
    I think they both should be there.

*Murrah*

4. Default Re: Murray Builiding Bombing Investigation Not Over?

Surely we can get the titled corrected...not sure how you can mess up the name of the building....

Quote Originally Posted by dmoor82 View Post
    *Murrah*
    So the Murray Building doesn't matter?

Default Re: Murrah Builiding Bombing Investigation Not Over?

thread title fixed. -M

Read the Third Terrorist. It proves there are more people involved and the government is covering it up.

Quote Originally Posted by lasomeday View Post
    Read the Third Terrorist. It proves there are more people involved and the government is covering it up.
    Why would the government cover it up? They want us to believe there is a terrorist around every corner. It seems to me that covering it up would be counter-productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Just the facts View Post
    Why would the government cover it up? They want us to believe there is a terrorist around every corner. It seems to me that covering it up would be counter-productive.
    What country are you in JTF? This was back during the Clinton administration. They had a different policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Just the facts View Post
    You can say that again! We've gone from a commie under every bed to a terrorist under every bed. I guess Washington has to keep pumping out the fear. Give us our rights back and I can deal with the fear.

What country are you in JTF? This was back during the Clinton administration. They had a different policy.
    But why the cover up, and what policies were different that would apply here?

It doesn't prove it, it lays out some evidence and speculation.

They had a different policy about terrorism? What was their policy?

I looked under my bed last nap. No commies. No terrorists. No evil monkey in the closet either.

I did learn something though. The spooky voice I thought I was hearing outside my window at night may actually be coming from a giant dust bunny. At least I think it's a dust bunny. Dust bunnies have piercing red eyes, right? right?

Quote Originally Posted by kevinpate View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]I did learn something though. The spooky voice I thought I was hearing outside my window at night may actually be coming from a giant dust bunny. At least I think it's a dust bunny. Dust bunnies have piercing red eyes, right? right?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monty-python-killer-rabbit-7.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	8759

That rabbit pic reminds me that I haven't watched Monty Python's In Search of the Holy Grail in awhile . . .

run away run away

I'm just curious to know why none of the video evidence has never been released. I know there are bits and pieces...but, I assume there's a lot more video of that day, than has been released. I'm not a conspiracy theorist...and I don't think anything is being hidden....or covered up. I just want to see the videos.

19. Default Re: Murrah Builiding Bombing Investigation Not Over?

I don't think there was much more than we have seen. Remember back then there was not as much cameras or video surveillance as there is today. This was almost 20 years ago.

(Beyond the nostalgic nudge from the Feral Rabbit pic . . .)

This entire thread reminds me that I haven't read this book in awhile neither . . .

(the author used to be a reporter for Channel Four . . . before it turned into tabloid TV . . .)

P.S.: Apparently a lot of "big-wigs"--at the time--thought that she was as convincing as did I.
    The Middle East Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing, The Third Terrorist, Jayna Davis

But whaddaya gonna do . . . make a Federal Case out of it?
    (I'm still wondering about the "Murray" Building that started off this entire conversation . . .)

Quote Originally Posted by zookeeper View Post
    Speaking of taking threads to politics. If you don't think conspiracy talk about the OKC bombing and your giving an opinion to said conspiracy isn't politics, you are mistaken. It's just odd after you told me to take my post about Ukraine to 'Politics.'
    I think they both should be there.
    No, I don't think it has a thing to do with politics. It's about a crime and having the FBI involved does not make it so.

No, I don't think it has a thing to do with politics. It's about a crime and having the FBI involved does not make it so.
    Since the only, universal, practical definition of "Politics" is: "The authoritative allocation of resources" . . . just about everything--including a lot of crime-- is politics/political. Isn't it? Excuse me: Well . . . Ain't it?

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Since the only, universal, practical definition of "Politics" is: "The authoritative allocation of resources" . . . just about everything--including a lot of crime-- is politics/political. Isn't it? Excuse me: Well . . . Ain't it?
    Uh, no. Not for the purposes it is used for in this forum, anyway. However, I know the location of Braums stores is a very political discussion.

Uh, no. Not for the purposes it is used for in this forum, anyway. However, I know the location of Braums stores is a very political discussion.
    Point taken. (but if you keep rolling your eyes like that they may get stuck that way =).
    Frankly, I don't care where the new Braum's is placed as long as it isn't in the Ukraine.
    And doesn't interfere with the ambiance of the Murray Building.
    (say! why don't they come up with a new version of Risk!)

Well, actually somebody shooting a plane out of the sky is a fairly serious crime, too. Nobody is sure what happened, it's the discussion about the possibilities that make it political. The discussion about the Murrah Bombing and conspiracy theories inherently makes it - political. I agreed the other thread should probably be in politics, but this one leads straight to the Clinton administration, right-wing militias, name-your-conspiracy, that's what the article you linked to is about. The man has thought for years that his brother was caught up in a political conspiracy that leads to very high places.

Thread Information