Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 85 of 85
  1. #76

    Default Re: American Energy Partners

    Quote Originally Posted by turnpup View Post
    This is very good news! What an amazing facility, and a great new use of the space. It's exciting to see our arts community developing and growing here in OKC.
    i couldn't agree more here. A growing arts presence in the 405 is pretty welcome

  2. #77

    Default Re: American Energy Partners

    Very cool! Congrats to them

  3. Default Re: American Energy Partners

    Im betting they got a what-a-deal for the space as AEP tries to offload the debt. Not too many things that can make use of the space and normally Ballet Oklahoma wouldn't have the finances to outright purchase something of that size. Props to them for hitting it up at the right time.

  4. #79

    Default Re: American Energy Partners

    White Star a spinoff of this, went bankrupt and looks like Contango O&G bought them out of bankruptcy.


    http://www.rbcrichardsonbarr.com/Ind...9PZONE77723208

  5. #80

    Default Re: American Energy Partners

    Quote Originally Posted by gopokes88 View Post
    White Star a spinoff of this, went bankrupt and looks like Contango O&G bought them out of bankruptcy.


    http://www.rbcrichardsonbarr.com/Ind...9PZONE77723208
    Jones Energy (Austin but had established an OKC office) also bought a ton of the AEP assets and also recently went bankrupt and fired most their management.

  6. Default Re: American Energy Partners

    Quote Originally Posted by gopokes88 View Post
    White Star a spinoff of this, went bankrupt and looks like Contango O&G bought them out of bankruptcy.


    http://www.rbcrichardsonbarr.com/Ind...9PZONE77723208
    Interesting, I had heard that Mach had the winning bid at $80 million. I guess Contango ended up coming out on top instead.

  7. #82

    Default Re: American Energy Partners

    Quote Originally Posted by PhiAlpha View Post
    Interesting, I had heard that Mach had the winning bid at $80 million. I guess Contango ended up coming out on top instead.
    I had heard Mach all week as well.

  8. #83

    Default Re: American Energy Partners

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Jones Energy (Austin but had established an OKC office) also bought a ton of the AEP assets and also recently went bankrupt and fired most their management.
    Yep they re-emerged as a private company over the summer. Just drilled a 4 well pad in el Reno but dropped the rig after. Dk if it was exploratory or if they’re just taking their time drilling out.

  9. #84

    Default Re: American Energy Partners

    ^

    They had been private for decades but then went public in 2013 and then got themselves into all sorts of financial trouble.

    I went to OU with Johnny Jones who took over for his father.

  10. #85

    Default Re: American Energy Partners

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    ^

    They had been private for decades but then went public in 2013 and then got themselves into all sorts of financial trouble.

    I went to OU with Johnny Jones who took over for his father.
    Only thing worse than going public in 13 would have been to go in 14. Valuation was sky high and only one direction from there.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. American Energy Partners Business Practices (Aubrey McClendon)
    By metro in forum Businesses & Employers
    Replies: 459
    Last Post: 05-23-2016, 03:58 PM
  2. Looking for Real Estate Broker
    By boll weevil in forum Edmond
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 08:59 AM
  3. Real Estate Bubble
    By Karried in forum General Civic Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 04:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO