Widgets Magazine

Thread: I-240 Interchange Plans Have Major Flaws

1. Default I-240 Interchange Plans Have Major Flaws

Has anyone noticed on the I-240 interchange plans that there are no flyovers coming from I-240 onto I-35?? It doesn't make sense to have them coming off one and not the other. To me, if you are going eastbound on I-240 and you want to go northbound on I-35, you should be able to just cross over and merge further north. By the looks of everything, I don't see the current design helping alleviate the traffic backup on I-240 at rush hour. Any thoughts???

Jay Guest

Default Re: I-240 Interchange Plans Have Major Flaws

There is access to I-35 it will work the exact same way it does now. If you want to go Northbound you take the exit road that runs next Best Buy. If you want to go South you will take the existing loop that is currently in place.

3. Default Re: I-240 Interchange Plans Have Major Flaws

When I worked downtown, I had to take that &%$# interchange everyday. You have to merge three times before you're safely on I-35 N traffic. It doesn't help when people stop on the second and third merges. For some reason, I thought an overpass taking I-240 westboudn traffic into I-35 N was part of the construction project.
    Continue the Renaissance

Thread Information