Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Default Re: Stillwater Regional Airport Still Pursuing Commercial Air Service

Quote Originally Posted by gopokes88 View Post
    Highly doubt the 650am flight gets cancelled as the plane is already there from the night before but ok I guess.
    Unless the flight doesn't come in from the night before. Or there's a flight crew problem on the ONE flight crew in Stillwater. Or the plane has serious mechanical issues.

Default Re: Stillwater Regional Airport Still Pursuing Commercial Air Service

Quote Originally Posted by brianinok View Post
    Unless the flight doesn't come in from the night before. Or there's a flight crew problem on the ONE flight crew in Stillwater. Or the plane has serious mechanical issues.
    But it does come in the night before, that's like all that plane does is fly back forth from dfw. And I've been totally hosed in okc enough (most recently last weekend) it's really not that big of a risk. Plus I'm flying to Austin, so all I'd have to do is rebook through okc. Appreciate the concern but I'm a grown man perfectly capable of making decisions.

Out of curiosity, every time I've checked the tickets appeared to be about $50 more expensive. Does that vary? I guess the only way I'd save money is on a longer trip where I save on parking, if it doesn't.
    Last edited by jerrywall; 07-12-2017 at 11:47 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by brianinok View Post
    Or there is a problem at the destination airport that prevents the fight from landing there.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000441980359

2022 design for terminal finished.
    2024 new terminal open.

75% load factor.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000441980359

2022 design for terminal finished.
    2024 new terminal open.

75% load factor.
    Thatís great news!

We have taken on several people from Americanís network planning team, I would love to see United try Lawton and Stillwater to denver.

Weíve been aggressive in connecting small cities to denver so there is an overall strategy in place. Iím not holding my breath but it would be good for western connections out of either of those airports.

https://www.stwnewspress.com/news/lo..._medium=social

American is going to start paying rent and takeoff landing fees.

https://www.stwnewspress.com/news/lo..._medium=social

American is going to start paying rent and takeoff landing fees.
    Sounds like service is maturing. American’s commitment to the lease indicates that it is meeting their expectations and metrics. It’s great to see new markets mature.

Thread Information