Widgets Magazine
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1369

Thread: Chisholm Creek

Default Re: Chisholm Creek

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    There is more coming to Chisholm but can't share quite yet.
    Is this referring to the Gordon Ramsay restaurant or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Is this referring to the Gordon Ramsay restaurant or something else?
    Something else.

Something else.
    Oh wow Chisholm Creek is reeling them in now. Can’t wait to see what else is proposed.

Sorry I'm too lazy to do the research but so far there are 4 future Residential properties in that area, The Domain, The Reservoir, South Top Golf and one across the Kilpatrick????

5. Default Re: Chisholm Creek

I was told Prairie Ales was looking at a new spot here. That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by fromdust View Post
    I was told Prairie Ales was looking at a new spot here. That would be awesome.
    They've been talking for a while but no deal has been struck.

Too early to say if it's actually going to happen.

Took this one today. You can see the Gordon Ramsay restaurant under construction and the apartments are going vertical in the background.

I'm sure this was discussed and I missed. Why aren't they building those apartments as 1+5? Seems like no matter how great the plans are, OKC is still stuck in 1990s suburban execution.

10. Default Re: Chisholm Creek

Any idea when Gordon’s restaurant will open?

Quote Originally Posted by Decious View Post
    Any idea when Gordon’s restaurant will open?
    Best guess is early 2023.

I remember in the earlier renderings of CC they had an amphitheater. No idea if that’s still in the works but something like The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory in Irving, TX would fit really well there. And be a nice replacement/alternate to the zoo amp

Seems like development here has slowed down tremendously. We were getting announcements at a good clip, this development should be further along by now, since first announced 9 years ago.

Whatever happened to the hotel, office development, amphitheater, etc? I mean restaurants and bars are cool, but ya know, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Walker View Post
    Seems like development here has slowed down tremendously. We were getting announcements at a good clip, this development should be further along by now, since first announced 9 years ago.

Whatever happened to the hotel, office development, amphitheater, etc? I mean restaurants and bars are cool, but ya know, lol.
    I *just* posted today that Riserva opens Monday.

The Gordon Ramsay restaurant is well under construction and will open soon. Same with Chuy's right next door.

The Domain Apartments are nearing completion.

There will be more I can announce soon.

^ I understand but I was more in referencing the hotel, office development, and amphitheater.

^ I understand but I was more in referencing the hotel, office development, and amphitheater.
    Should have a hotel announcement soon.

17. Default Re: Chisholm Creek

See, there was this thing called the Covid-19 Pandemic, and then...

They are also now competing with the Half and now the Oak. It will eventually be filled up, but I suspect the bar will be lowered compared to what was originally envisioned.

Should have a hotel announcement soon.
    I have my hopes up that we will get a Westin/Marriott/Hilton.. A Westin like the one at the Domain in Austin, TX would be perfect! There is a need for more boutique/nicer hotels in N OKC/Edmond area.

Quote Originally Posted by AMinEdmond View Post
    I have my hopes up that we will get a Westin/Marriott/Hilton.. A Westin like the one at the Domain in Austin, TX would be perfect! There is a need for more boutique/nicer hotels in N OKC/Edmond area.
    I would guess it will be similar to the OAK hotel (tapestry collection). That level is likely what we will get here, which is fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jn1780 View Post
    They are also now competing with the Half and now the Oak. It will eventually be filled up, but I suspect the bar will be lowered compared to what was originally envisioned.
    What makes you think the “bar will be lowered?” If anything wouldn’t more competition raise the bar? Everything this development has built has been amazing. What a weird comment.

What makes you think the “bar will be lowered?” If anything wouldn’t more competition raise the bar? Everything this development has built has been amazing. What a weird comment.

They will go with quantity over quality. *quantity as in land used for parking lots vs buildings

23. Default Re: Chisholm Creek

I don’t mean to speak for him, but I think he means that the quality of the tenant mix and the overall density will likely be lower than what was originally planned. And there’s not necessarily anything wrong with that, per se.

Quote Originally Posted by April in the Plaza View Post
    I don’t mean to speak for him, but I think he means that the quality of the tenant mix and the overall density will likely be lower than what was originally planned. And there’s not necessarily anything wrong with that, per se.
    Yes, people originally thought it was going to be what Oak is currently doing.

They've done a quality job thus far and have brought a lot of new things to OKC.

I wouldn't judge this project yet. They still have ambitious plans.

Thread Information