Widgets Magazine
Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Chisholm Creek

Default Re: Chisholm Creek Development

Tract 30 is moving forward. Going up before the planning commission.

I really, really like the design of those buildings.

PluPan:

New avatar. Are you signaling a new attitude or outlook on life?
    Last edited by Motley; 04-07-2015 at 08:49 AM. Reason: typo

4. Default Re: Chisholm Creek Development

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Tract 30 is moving forward. Going up before the planning commission.
    Looks awesome. What is the website you used to get this? I looked at the planning commission's website but wasn't able to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Motley View Post
    PluPan:

New avatar. Are you signaling a new attitude or outlook on life?
    haha something like that. I'm moving out to Cali in a couple days and I'm trying to prepare myself for this journey.

Quote Originally Posted by sooner88 View Post
    Looks awesome. What is the website you used to get this? I looked at the planning commission's website but wasn't able to find it.
    I went to OKC's website, then clicked on city agenda on the left hand column and it was under planning commission meeting for April 9th. I'd provide the link but I'mon my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by sooner88 View Post
    Here's the link: http://www.okc.gov/AgendaPub/meet.aspx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    haha something like that. I'm moving out to Cali in a couple days and I'm trying to prepare myself for this journey.
    Good for you! May wanna bring some water.

Default Re: Chisholm Creek

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Never meant to imply it wasn't common, just that Milwaukee's is one of the best examples and unique in it's own way.
    It doesn't get more authentic and point of reference than Reading Terminal in Philly.

Home - Reading Terminal Market

Can't wait for this place to fill up. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time and money here...

My understanding is that Tract 30 is largely if not completely pre-leased.

And at rents previous unheard of in the OKC market.

This has all the makings of something pretty special.

My understanding is that Tract 30 is largely if not completely pre-leased.

And at rents previous unheard of in the OKC market.

This has all the makings of something pretty special.
    Do you have any ideas on tenants yet?

I know of two of the tenants for sure and a few other possibilities; just can't share quite yet out of respect to the parties involved.

Also, don't think I've mentioned this yet but that are deep into negotiations with a dine-in theater; which one I'm not exactly sure.

Also, don't think I've mentioned this yet but that are deep into negotiations with a dine-in theater; which one I'm not exactly sure.
    Chisholm Creek is a perfect fit for Alamo Draft House. It really won't surprise me if that is what is in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by oakhollow View Post
    I've heard some rumblings of a Fuzzy's going in by Top Golf. Not sure if anything is set in stone, we shall see.
    Fuzzy's will have a location in Chisholm Creek, as well as Spring Creek in Edmond.

Quote Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
    Chisholm Creek is a perfect fit for Alamo Draft House. It really won't surprise me if that is what is in the works.
    I have to agree with you. Perfect.

I'm hearing more and more about the possibility of Alamo Draft House. Perfect fit for both sides -- hope it happens but I believe they are still in talking stages.

Also, I've heard they've signed a deal at Tract 30 (starting construction very soon) with Elliott Nelson's (McNellie's, Fassler Hall, etc.) sushi concept:

Yokozuna - Tulsa, OK - Bar, Asian Fusion Restaurant

Also heard he's been looking to put in a new Italian concept in Midtown.

Nice.

All of the McNellie's Group concepts have been a home run so far. Looking forward to the new sushi concept. I haven't tried the one in Tulsa so I am not sure what to expect. For those who have, how does it compare to concepts currently already in the metro?

Alamo Draft House will be awesome if it happens. I am really liking the way this development is starting to shape up.

They are also looking at doing some sort of virtual shooting range, that I believe will include a bar.

I'm hearing more and more about the possibility of Alamo Draft House. Perfect fit for both sides -- hope it happens but I believe they are still in talking stages.

Also, I've heard they've signed a deal at Tract 30 (starting construction very soon) with Elliott Nelson's (McNellie's, Fassler Hall, etc.) sushi concept:

Yokozuna - Tulsa, OK - Bar, Asian Fusion Restaurant

Also heard he's been looking to put in a new Italian concept in Midtown.
    Too bad Yokozuna isnt going somewhere in down/midtown yet. There is a real lack of sushi in this area.

May be in another thread - there is finally a sign up near the dirt work across Western. Caliber Properties medical complex. The picture looks like a 5ish story building. I believe it said available Summer 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by onthestrip View Post
    Too bad Yokozuna isnt going somewhere in down/midtown yet. There is a real lack of sushi in this area.
    Samaurai on 23rd is pretty good. You also have Park Harvey, In The Raw, and GoGo. Downtown OKC could support more options no doubt, but it isn't like there isn't any available.

Quote Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
    Samaurai on 23rd is pretty good. You also have Park Harvey, In The Raw, and GoGo. Downtown OKC could support more options no doubt, but it isn't like there isn't any available.
    I was thinking GoGo was closed. All I know is that there isnt anything that comes close to a nicer interior dining experience than something like Yokozuna in downtown Tulsa. And best of all, their fortune cookies will sometimes be a free saki!

Quote Originally Posted by onthestrip View Post
    I was thinking GoGo was closed. All I know is that there isnt anything that comes close to a nicer interior dining experience than something like Yokozuna in downtown Tulsa. And best of all, their fortune cookies will sometimes be a free saki!
    GoGo is still going strong. Very healthy lunch business everytime I'm there. Cannot speak to dinner business.

25. Default Re: Chisholm Creek

Yeah, GoGo has a line out the door every day at lunch. They're rocking it.

Thread Information