Widgets Magazine

Thread: Mls

Default Re: Mls

We will see how ESPN handles streaming. I'm a 3 year subscriber to MLS Live and I'm disappointed it's going away. As a Portland Timbers fan, that has been my only way to watch all their matches.
    Aside from that, the additional exposure should be great for all soccer fans.

I've had the MLS Direct Kick package for the past 4 years. It's pretty good, except if a game is broadcast by Unimas (which I don't have) then you can't watch it on the package. Also, the quality of the video stream has sometimes been suspect, and I complained ALOT to Cox Cable. Not much changed, though.
    I guess if I want to watch the timbers play in the future, I'll have to spend more time at Skinny Slims, since I cut cable recently.

I think the MLS idea for okc is just a pipe dream and wont really happen. Too many cities are ahead of us with planning and what not.

Las Vegas takes first step to create entertainment district for soccer arena | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Lord Helmet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by borchard View Post
    I've had the MLS Direct Kick package for the past 4 years. It's pretty good, except if a game is broadcast by Unimas (which I don't have) then you can't watch it on the package. Also, the quality of the video stream has sometimes been suspect, and I complained ALOT to Cox Cable. Not much changed, though.
    I guess if I want to watch the timbers play in the future, I'll have to spend more time at Skinny Slims, since I cut cable recently.
    I bet it's Cox. I live in Denver and have used both CenturyLink and Comcast with MLS Live. Picture quality is nearly always fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Andrew, why are you posting about MLS anyway, you don't even like it!

I'm really excited for this, hopefully it brings mucho dollars to the entire league (not just LA, Seattle, NY)

I was also excited when Cox started showing Sporting KC games on the Cox channel. BUT, every time I tried to watch one there was this intermittent, annoying, LOUD pop. It was so bad that wife refused to be in the room while they were on.

Thread Information