Widgets Magazine

Thread: Grub

Default Grub

Noticed that the Check ur alib sign has been replaced with some place called Grub. Anybody know what they are.

2. Default Re: Grub

Nope but noticed the sign change also when we ate at Red Dirt Burrito last Friday. Was hoping they might have some info up on the windows but I didn't find anything and not much had been done inside.

3. Default Re: Grub

Noticed that Grub popped up on Urbanspoon... Haven't found a menu yet but there was a review left that mentioned chicken and macaroni and cheese.

Default Re: Grub

I ate lunch there today. I had a crispy chicken sandwich and potato salad. The place itself is a nice setting and of course since they just opened the folks were pretty friendly. The chicken sandwich was extremely boring although the potato salad was really good. I'll probably go back again but choose a different sandwich.

5. Default Re: Grub

I tried it a couple of weeks ago.... It's good but for such a limited menu I think it could be better.

I had the roasted chicken and potato salad.... The chicken was a little overcooked but had good flavor. I liked tke potato salad but I had a few undercooked potatoes in it. The wife had the mac & cheese and it was well prepared and tasty.

Thread Information