Widgets Magazine

Thread: Dr.Larry P. Arnn, President, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI, to speak.

1. Default Dr.Larry P. Arnn, President, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI, to speak.

Dr. Larry P. Arnn, President, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI, will be speaking at a luncheon Wednesday, April 30, at the Skirvin Hotel in downtown Oklahoma City. Please contact me if you wish to attend. 405-848-2333.

Default Re: Dr.Larry P. Arnn, President, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI, to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by KenRagsdale View Post
    Dr. Larry P. Arnn, President, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI, will be speaking at a luncheon Wednesday, April 30, at the Skirvin Hotel in downtown Oklahoma City. Please contact me if you wish to attend. 405-848-2333.
    What about?

3. Default Re: Dr.Larry P. Arnn, President, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI, to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by cafeboeuf View Post
    What about?
    Dr. Arnn will be speaking on "The Rebirth of Liberty and Learning."

Default Re: Dr.Larry P. Arnn, President, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI, to speak.

I think this thread belongs in the politics section, not civic, FWIW.

5. Default Re: Dr.Larry P. Arnn, President, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI, to speak.

I doubt Dr. Arnn will touch on politics.

I doubt Dr. Arnn will touch on politics.
    Most of what Dr. Arnn is currently known for is political in nature.

7. Default Re: Dr.Larry P. Arnn, President, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI, to speak.

"Political in nature?" No. Dr. Arnn's concern, and a concern of mine, is that both political parties play fast-and-loose with Constitutionally granted freedoms and protections. His thesis on April 30th will no doubt tie an informed, critically-thinking electorate with good government.

"Political in nature?" No. Dr. Arnn's concern, and a concern of mine, is that both political parties play fast-and-loose with Constitutionally granted freedoms and protections. His thesis on April 30th will no doubt tie an informed, critically-thinking electorate with good government.
    Which is a political topic, not an OKC civics topic.

I'm done.

9. Default Re: Dr.Larry P. Arnn, President, Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI, to speak.

If you wish to attend, admission is free and you may hear for yourself. You may reach me at 405-848-2333, and I'll make arrangements.

Thread Information