Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Place for a Younger Man to Meet Older Women in OKC...

Default Best Place for a Younger Man to Meet Older Women in OKC...

Ok, not saying I'm into that, but if I were and wanted to know good places in OKC to meet older women, cougars, etc., to date, where is the best place? Does OKC really even have such a place? Now this would need to be a place for people under 20, as the person who wants to know about that doesn't turn 21 until November, which might or might not be me. Anyhow, just curious. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Best Place for a Younger Man to Meet Older Women in OKC...

You're out of luck buddy... Come November though, try Friends at Memorial & Portland ;-)

You could always volunteer at a local senior center or nursing home.

Stripper goes to nursing home, elderly resident's son goes to court - CNN.com

Quote Originally Posted by ljbab728 View Post

Ha! I actually typed that in to post and then decided not to as I thought some may have thought a little far. Glad you were braver than me.

Quote Originally Posted by ljbab728 View Post

nice lol

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    You're out of luck buddy... Come November though, try Friends at Memorial & Portland ;-)
    I'm guessing Friends is a nightclub?

Ask your friend if he is meaning 'boy toy' or a one night type deal, because the location and methods are different. If he is looking for a one-night affair he should hang out in hotel bars on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. That is when the older ladies on business trips are staying there. Also, check out the convention and meeting schedules at local hotels and got to ones that might be female heavy - like nursing or teachers conventions. If he isn't 21 have him just drink cokes. Of course, he can't just sit there and mind his own business - he has to be a little aggressive and engage them in conversation. I have found that when trying to meet women for the first time never make a statement, only ask questions. Women love for men to take an interest in them (something I forgot).

It would go something like this:

Scene - 2 women sitting at a table. Friend enters.

Friend: Hello ladies, I am by myself tonight do you mind if I join you?

Woman: Sure

Fiend: Are you just in town on business?

Woman: Yes, we are here for a workshop.

Friend: Really, what kind of workshop?

Woman: State educators workshop.

Friend: Are you a teacher or in administration?

Woman: We are both teachers.

Friend: What grades/subject do you teach?

Woman: We teach 6th grade.

Friend: I remember I had such a crush on my 6th grade teacher, Mrs. Burdette. Anyhow, how long have you been teaching? (note - it doesn't matter if you had a crush or not or if your teacher was really Mr. Wilson - and remember, your friend is there to test the water so dropping hints will give him an early signal).

Woman: 19 years.

Friend: Wow, 19 years. You must really like your job. Where do you live?

etc. etc. etc. Ask as many questions as you can and reveal as little about yourself as possible. Trust me - it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Just the facts View Post
    Ask your friend if he is meaning 'boy toy' or a one night type deal, because the location and methods are different. If he is looking for a one-night affair he should hang out in hotel bars on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. That is when the older ladies on business trips are staying there. Also, check out the convention and meeting schedules at local hotels and got to ones that might be female heavy - like nursing or teachers conventions. If he isn't 21 have him just drink cokes. Of course, he can't just sit there and mind his own business - he has to be a little aggressive and engage them in conversation. I have found that when trying to meet women for the first time never make a statement, only ask questions. Women love for men to take an interest in them (something I forgot).

Friend: I remember I had such a crush on my 6th grade teacher, Mrs. Burdette. Anyhow, how long have you been teaching? (note - it doesn't matter if you had a crush or not or if your teacher was really Mr. Wilson - and remember, your friend is there to test the water so dropping hints will give him an early signal).

etc. etc. etc. Ask as many questions as you can and reveal as little about yourself as possible. Trust me - it works.
    Who knew that JTF was such a smooth operator

Rainbow massage parlor.... Address is in the Gazette

Cant believe this one wasn't mentioned first.

RedRock Canyon Grill- Thursday nights. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepnokc View Post
    Who knew that JTF was such a smooth operator
    Knowing how to do it and being able to do it are two different things. One thing is for sure, you can't hit a home run without swinging the bat. If you just stand there the best you can hope for is being hit with a wild pitch and getting a free trip to first base.

thanks man! I'll.... err... I mean my friend will try it

JTF getting it on with the ladies haha smooth operator

BTW...

BTW, the 'boy toy' is what sounds better honestly(not really into one night stand game). But again, you apparently know your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    Cant believe this one wasn't mentioned first.

RedRock Canyon Grill- Thursday nights. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Red Rock... I suppose that seems like a place for that. Does Red Rock turn into a bar though after 10pm? Empire Slice house does this and no one under 21 is allowed in.

This is almost impossible for an <21 place. That is, unless you are randomly walking up to ladies while they're eating dinner or something awkward. A bar setting is going to get you what you are asking for.

I would say either wait until you're 21, or try to weasel your way into a 21+ place that is "meh" on ID checks. (See various Hudsons)

Once you are 21 though, "The dugout" is cougar land. Also give Majors a shot, in Edmond. Downtown maybe try Coyote Ugly. NW Expressway area, try Bell Isle Brewery (coug city).

Blog Entries

Groovy's on 80s night...

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    I'm guessing Friends is a nightclub?
    Friends is a bar/club of sorts. Most every night we'd go there, a live band would be playing. They have pool tables & Shuffleboard. A lot like Cousins but with a dance floor. I swear the age range is 21-80 lol. Also, don't know if the bartender by the name of Mike works there still but he made the best damn $7 32oz Long Island Iced Tea you'd ever had/will ever have!

Friends is a bar/club of sorts. Most every night we'd go there, a live band would be playing. They have pool tables & Shuffleboard. A lot like Cousins but with a dance floor. I swear the age range is 21-80 lol. Also, don't know if the bartender by the name of Mike works there still but he made the best damn $7 32oz Long Island Iced Tea you'd ever had/will ever have!
    And as a reminder from your local DUI attorney....a 32oz Long Island Ice tea will make most people over the legal limit for a DUI. (time and weight will play into this but more than likely, a 32 oz LIT will have at least 5 oz of alcohol in it) Nothing wrong with this drink, just have UBER programmed in.

Jeepnokc is spot on.

Folks, even last minute limos with a multi hour minimum are cheaper than your typical total dui outlay. And yet, it is a frequently charged offense. Be safe. And if you forget, you are welcome to call.

And as a reminder from your local DUI attorney....a 32oz Long Island Ice tea will make most people over the legal limit for a DUI. (time and weight will play into this but more than likely, a 32 oz LIT will have at least 5 oz of alcohol in it) Nothing wrong with this drink, just have UBER programmed in.
    "OKCTalk... Keeping you safe so you can hunt cougars since 2014."

I can attest to Friends' LIT... very good, very smooth and will kick your butt before you know it if you don't pace yourself...

Although your older women more than likely won't be drinking Fourlokos (see...on topic now), be careful with that. I get girls coming in weighing 125 pounds and they are saying they only had one drink. Upon questioning, it was a fourloko. One fourloko is 24 oz so it is the equiv. of two 12 oz beers. It is 12% alcohol where most beer they are used to drinking is around 3% so each 12 oz is equiv. of four 12 oz buds times two equals 8 beers in the one can of fourloko which tastes like kool-aid and was slurped down in thirty minutes. Maybe that is why you are blowing a .15 BAC.

The other one to watch out for is the new lime a ritas and other flavors. They are 8% alcohol and they sell those in 24 oz cans also. They would be the equiv of about 6 cans of bud.

Youngest son goes to Red Rock when a friend's band plays. Whenever the music lulls, he swears you can hear purring sounds.

Although your older women more than likely won't be drinking Fourlokos (see...on topic now), be careful with that. I get girls coming in weighing 125 pounds and they are saying they only had one drink. Upon questioning, it was a fourloko. One fourloko is 24 oz so it is the equiv. of two 12 oz beers. It is 12% alcohol where most beer they are used to drinking is around 3% so each 12 oz is equiv. of four 12 oz buds times two equals 8 beers in the one can of fourloko which tastes like kool-aid and was slurped down in thirty minutes. Maybe that is why you are blowing a .15 BAC.

The other one to watch out for is the new lime a ritas and other flavors. They are 8% alcohol and they sell those in 24 oz cans also. They would be the equiv of about 6 cans of bud.
    My wife handed me a cup the other day with something in it. I took a sip.
    WOW!!!! (I thought)."What is this?" I inquired.
    "Lime-a-Rita," she replied.
    "This is really GOOD . . ." I opined.

The next stop was the local libationary where I picked up what I thought were 6 packs of the Lime and Strawberry varieties.
    (She said that she preferred the Strawberry flavor.)
    I was shocked at the price, but paid it.
    (It was actually a "12 pack" so . . . whatever . . . i suppose . . .)

I had one today, after mowing the lawn and not having any cheap lawnmowing beer on hand.
    And then, I read the can: 220 calories per 8 oz. serving.
    My Lime-a-Rita days are done.
    With ten cans of the Lime, and twelve cans of the Strawberry,
    lurking in the 'fridge, waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting. =)

220 empty calories is equal to, like, a Snickers Bar or something.
    (or three shots of fine Irish whiskey or other adult beverage)

(p.s.: "Friends" used to be up there on the NW Expressway. Adjacent to a sprawlly, vague commercial stripmall area. I was in there once with a cougar (back in about '75). They had a pretty good house band. I think the same band is still playing at their new location at Portland and Memorial. We were in there once, too. It's on the back side of another cheesy retail development at one of The Crossroads in The Heart o' The Heartland (OKC). I think the old main singer/lounge lizard has moved on, but some things never change. =)

Plutonic...Lemme know when ya got a free weekend and I'll fly ya out to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina...

Quote Originally Posted by BrettM2 View Post
    "OKCTalk... Keeping you safe so you can hunt cougars since 2014."
    lol

Thread Information