Widgets Magazine

Thread: Pie five

Large Chain Pie five

My son was in Dallas this weekend and ate at a place called Pie five. I was looking at their website and it said the were coming to Oklahoma soon. Has any else heard anything about this place?

Default Re: Pie five

I ate at one in Irving a few weeks ago. Very similar concept to Top That (Edmond in Spring Creek area). I prefer Top That on taste... The dough was a little blah and the ingredients overall tasted more fake/flat, if that makes sense.

It's the concept of building your own personal pizza; lots of similar places here in California and they are starting to pop up in OKC, like Revolve Pizza.

I know Pie Five is coming to Tulsa but haven't heard anything about OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    It's the concept of building your own personal pizza; lots of similar places here in California and they are starting to pop up in OKC, like Revolve Pizza.

I know Pie Five is coming to Tulsa but haven't heard anything about OKC.
    I may have been wrong about okc , it says Coming soon Oklahoma so it's probably Tulsa.

The Pie Five franchisee for Oklahoma City has been looking at sites and even submitting at least a couple of LOIs.

http://www.piefivepizza.com/

This article was in the Journal Record on 4/2/14:

Well we can probably assume ou48a wont ever be eating at Pie Five or a Firehouse Subs...

Bajemas uncle lives across the street, I'll try and get some more info out of him on time frame.. I'm hoping since his a south sider will get one maybe in Moore

10. Default Re: Pie five

Pretty impressive that the guy has been taking classes at Harvard in the off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanized View Post
    Pretty impressive that the guy has been taking classes at Harvard in the off-season.
    Not to detract from his accomplishments but when it says "taking business management classes at Harvard", that almost certainly means going through their extension which anyone can do on-line; it's completely open enrollment.

It's the same when you see some claim being "Harvard trained".

I had Billy as a student at Westmoore. He is not afraid of hard work. I hope this takes off for him.

It has been confirmed by Fritts Farm that a Pie Five will be going in Moore.

Their website also says 'coming soon' to Stillwater, not a big surprise given the local franchisee is a former OSU football player.

^ I wonder as to why their website lists 'coming soon' to Stillwater as the sole Oklahoma location?

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Boss View Post
    ^ I wonder as to why their website lists 'coming soon' to Stillwater as the sole Oklahoma location?
    Because they are doing multiple locations and the Stillwater site is probably further along.

Thread Information