Widgets Magazine

Thread: Goodwill Stores

Default Goodwill Stores

What are the biggest and best - neat and clean - Goodwill Stores in the Oklahoma City metro area? Location doesn't matter. We're getting ready to move to a new house and I'd love to check out what Goodwill has to offer. Thanks.

Default Re: Goodwill Stores

There is one located at SW 89th and S. Pennsylvania. Neat and clean probably depends on what day and time you are there, Wednesdays are very busy.

Default Re: Goodwill Stores

Be careful buying used furnature/clothing at second hand stores. Goodwill and the type that take anything and stuff is all together at the collection place. The problem being roaches and worst bedbugs. This is coming from bedbug exterminators. I've never had either. I do buy my chemicals for spraying my pasture at the place they buy stuff. I've talked to them while waiting in line. They say bed bugs are really getting worst. Anytime you buy used clothing, leave the bags outside and put them directly into a hot dryer for 20 min. Never buy new matresses and have them delivered. Same truck hauls the old ones off. Haul your own. Always check the room of the hotel before bringing in your stuff. If I were to buy used furnature/antiques I would use Craigslist and then bring them home, leave them outside in the sun for a few hours and spray. Spraying will at least drive them out and less chance of bringing in something.

Thread Information