Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 92,650 square foot mammoth mega-mansion to be built in Edmond.

Default Re: 92,650 square foot mammoth mega-mansion to be built in Edmond.

I'll check with a few people and see. As massive as this project is, I'm sure it would take a bit of time.

So here's what I've heard from some people: this is not happening. It was a ploy by the owner of the Key(which is a scumbag btw) to get his name out there and this house will not be built.

Take that from what it's worth, but I've from about 4 trusted people that it won't be built and today I heard from a city official it won't be built and the reason behind it.

3. Default Re: 92,650 square foot mammoth mega-mansion to be built in Edmond.

I mean, do you really want to be remembered for the guy that "almost built a mega mansion?". I don't even remember the guys name anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lynn1124 View Post
    It will be tornado proof and will be built right. But seriously, do not believe everything you hear on the half researched report from the News. They invaded the Frayer's privacy and started reporting on things that the Frayer's had already changed. This pics you see of the house is not even what it is going to look like.

Sorry you do not like how David makes his money but there are customers who thank him daily for the opportunity to buy such a nice car when everyone else turned them down. Also, they work with customers through hard times down to the point where they have helped find jobs and given out interview clothes to their customers.

Some of you on here need to stick your nose somewhere else because you do not know David's financials and will never know. He WILL be able to afford this and to keep it. He came from nothing and has always taken care of his family. He works his ass off and there is nothing wrong with how he spends it. He is not dumb with his money and is brilliant at business. This is not his only business by the way, he is an investor as well.

This house is not a big deal, just another home with more square footage because they throw lots of parties and half of the house is an entertainment area for parties and kids gatherings.
    Please come back again and tell us how great this house is going to be.

Does anyone know if this home is actually being built?

Quote Originally Posted by OklahomaNick View Post
    Does anyone know if this home is actually being built?
    it is not happening.

So, was the whole thing a hoax, or what?

yeah just a guy bs'ing to ramp up investors or something. A council member and a couple others who I trust told me something exact but I don't really remember as I didn't pay attention.

I personally wish it would have been built. Would have brought some national press to Edmond which could help and showcase the city.

Perhaps something will happen though, anything is possible.

Thread Information