Widgets Magazine
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: City Garden (formerly Bleu Garten)

Default Re: Bleu Garten

Quote Originally Posted by HWheat View Post
    We are pushing extremely hard and we are hopefull to be finished by Aug 18-20th. The bar is being delivered on the 8th.
    How do you guys feel about our sign? We feel like it may be too busy. We are making our second sign a little more subtle. We want the patrons to vote over the next 6 months. Would love to have people on this forum share their opinion.
    So cool!

Can't wait to see this open -- it's going to be a complete smash.

2. Default Re: Bleu Garten

We are pushing extremely hard and we are hopefull to be finished by Aug 18-20th. The bar is being delivered on the 8th.
    How do you guys feel about our sign? We feel like it may be too busy. We are making our second sign a little more subtle. We want the patrons to vote over the next 6 months. Would love to have people on this forum share their opinion.
    I'm assuming this sign is on the billboard on the site (there is a billboard there, right?) IF that is the case, then don't you think putting the address on the sign is a bit unnecessary? I mean, the biggest letters/numbers on the sign is "301"

3. Default Re: Bleu Garten

I would say it's probably a little too busy and would agree that the address should be removed.

Sorry if this has already been covered, but will this site have power for the food trucks? The only downside to a bunch of food trucks in one area is all the noisy generators. It would be cool if there was some way to mitigate that.

Quote Originally Posted by BDP View Post
    Sorry if this has already been covered, but will this site have power for the food trucks? The only downside to a bunch of food trucks in one area is all the noisy generators. It would be cool if there was some way to mitigate that.

I believe I read where they will have power as to not need generators.. to avoid that noise

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbear View Post
    I believe I read where they will have power as to not need generators.. to avoid that noise
    Correctamundo.

Really looking forward to checking this out when I'm in town.

I agree that the sign is cluttered. I think you could get rid of both the "See our daily schedule" and the address. If you provide a website people can find that information and more on their own. Good luck.

Well that's some great feedback. We do like the first sign that we had put up, but our venue is for the local market and we do want to engage and have everyone apart of our process. We will start the voting around Aug. 11th when our second sign is up. Thanks again for all of your feedback!

Just taken by catch22; looks like the restroom modules have arrived (this is looking west / northwest):

Another day, more progress:

Looking good!

12. Default Re: Bleu Garten

To paraphrase John Hamm in the movie "The Town", that's the no ****ing around crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanized View Post
    To paraphrase John Hamm in the movie "The Town", that's the no ****ing around crew.
    Very underrated movie!

I'm starting to believe they will in fact be done by mid-August.

Can't wait for this to open!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Very underrated movie!

I'm starting to believe they will in fact be done by mid-August.

Can't wait for this to open!
    The sooner they get this done, the sooner they can take my money....

15. Default Re: Bleu Garten

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanized View Post
    Because of this quote, I realized I had never gotten around to watching this movie. Just finished it and it was great.

If they have TVs (not sure that I want them to) this might be the best place to go watch football.

Speaking of the timing of this thing.

Is there any plans for the propane space heaters to snap the chill out of the air on cooler nights in the fall etc?

The sign does look a bit busy, and I see that you are on Twitter and Instagram, but don't see an "F" for Facebook. Don't know if I'm overlooking it on the signage or not....

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous. View Post

Is there any plans for the propane space heaters to snap the chill out of the air on cooler nights in the fall etc?
    There will be a large fire pit.

From tonight on the way to H&8th.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Gotta love it when someone decides to drive crazy on your construction site and crack the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous. View Post

We will have heaters and will cover and heat the seating. We fully plan to be year around.

Quote Originally Posted by Teo9969 View Post
    If they have TVs (not sure that I want them to) this might be the best place to go watch football.
    We will have TVs and a covered projector for movie nights and games. Will also have corn hole and ping pong nights

We will have heaters and will cover and heat the seating. We fully plan to be year around.
    yes!

Gotta love it when someone decides to drive crazy on your construction site and crack the curb.
    Do you plan to hold them financially responsible to the damage they caused on your property?

I'm sick of seeing these pickup trucks hopping over curbs and parking where the F they want, with no regard to other peoples property, investment, or way of life.

Thread Information