Ugh. It was awful. We'd just moved back from Virgina two weeks before and all three of my kids were coming from NYC to celebrate. Big celebratory plans for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Son and wife drive from NYC and on Christmas Eve managed to get to Stroud before the whole thing shut down and they spent the night In a roadside motel with snow blowing in under the door. They couldn't get to our place until Christmas afternoon. Youngest daughter and her husband flew in December 23 and ran up to Stillwater to see his family. They tried to get back to my place on Christmas Eve and ended up 10 miles away in a motel - couldn't get here until Christmas afternoon. What broke my heart was my single daughter flew in and was just about to land at Will Rogers when they shut the airport. They turned around and flew to Houston - she spent Christmas Eve and most of Christmas alone in a crowded airport. Awful. She finally got here at just before midnight on Christmas Day. Don't mind admitting that I was in tears worrying about her and the rest that holiday. She refuses to travel on Christmas to this day.