The news isn't good folks. So far CHS has done exactly what we all knew would happen, but apparently the authority was too short-sighted to acknowledge.

The Joint Commission failed its first round and is in the second. If they fail this, they will lose certification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The staff tree has been so muddled up, it's like someone put all the employee's names in a bingo hopper and picked roles for them.
Lay-Offs are coming after the current round of the commission....guarantee it.
Patient count is EXTREMELY low. After the expansion, the place became a 200 bed facility. It's going rate of occupation is at 50%!!!!!!!!! I still say that the construction was simply a way for HMA to add capital to the building...fluff it up so it's worth more before they sold it. They knew what they were doing and they knew MRMC couldn't support it.

So like we've seen ever since MWC leased out the place, the slow death of the hospital seems inevitable. And the authority let us all down...and they knew what they were doing, which makes it even more detestable. Once again, a crappy management team is going to squander any chance of bringing the place back to life all for the sake of profit. I'm wondering if the place is going to be able to make it at all. Will we see a bankruptcy type state of the facility? So the facility itself wont go "bankrupt" but it could bleed money from CHS so hard that they sever the limb to save the body. I actually think that might be the best hope for the place. Let someone come in and buy it up so they can help bring it back....please Mercy, Norman, or Saints!!!!! If they don't do that, we'll see places like the Saint East location expand and simply absorb the patient load letting MRMC die a slow painful death.

The #1 thing they need to do is rebuild staff from the ground up with GOOD people and GOOD doctors. Not the parade of idiot doctors they have there now. I swear they can't diagnose their way out of a paper bag. #2 is acknowledge to the community that they sucked. #3 present to the community how they are going to help bring things back without making profit be the #1 driving force. A loss of some profit now can be the savior in the future.