I am in the market for an inexpensive mattress set. I paid $1500 for a higher end mattress 5 years ago. I still had back pain. I bought a $150 memory foam topper and that made it all go away. Well that 5 year old mattress has worn out springs creating a "valley" in the middle, warranty refuses to cover it saying it is "normal wear and tear" so for the next mattress I'm looking to go as cheap as possible and just put a foam topper on it, I figure this is the way to go.

I found this one on Sams Club site: 12" Night Therapy Euro Box Top Spring Mattress & Bed Frame Set - King - Sam's Club

I've been to a couple local mattress stores however have not found anything comparable to that sams club offering. It seems something comparable to that $400 low end sams club mattress retails for $800 in the local stores I've been too (Mattress Firm, Bob Mills, Mathis Brothers, Factory Direct).

I always prefer to buy locally when I can, but I just have not found a local mattress store which has offerings anywhere near Sams Club or other online stores in regards to pricing. If anyone has any recommendations on local mattress business that specialize in "cheap" mattress, I'm all for it.