Widgets Magazine

Thread: Comcast in OKC?

Default Comcast in OKC?

So I've heard from a few people that comcast is providing service in OKC, but can't seem to confirm. Yes, their site mentions OKC and Edmond service, but I've tried a bunch of addresses from all over OKC and Edmond, and none of them show as available. Has anyone else heard anything, or have comcast service here?

2. Default Re: Comcast in OKC?

I have not heard of anything. I have a few friends who have Comcast around the country and always complain about Internet service.

I've always had pretty reliable service from Cox (We are an Internet only home with no cable) so I plan on sticking with them.

I would welcome competition if it drops prices!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Comcast in OKC?

Comcast will not be in Oklahoma, unless they buy out Cox.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrywall View Post
    So I've heard from a few people that comcast is providing service in OKC, but can't seem to confirm. Yes, their site mentions OKC and Edmond service, but I've tried a bunch of addresses from all over OKC and Edmond, and none of them show as available. Has anyone else heard anything, or have comcast service here?
    I believe it is business-class only. They don't offer standard residential service here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
    I believe it is business-class only. They don't offer standard residential service here.
    Business class what?

And no.

Quote Originally Posted by Swake View Post
    Business class what?

And no.
    Comcast offers business service in OKC. When I say business class I am not talking small business cable service but enterprise solutions. Things like fiber and stuff. Cox has a complete monopoly on cable service here.

Thread Information