Here are some pictures to showcase the best of Dallas: one of my favorite cities. These will include the downtown area as well as the metro from various sources such a as Google, Bing, and Skyscraper City. I will include details and captions for some and will post current pictures and proposed/future projects.

-------------

Here are some random projects:

Museum Tower- 42 story 562 ft. tall... has already been completed but here are some when it was under construction

Parkland Hospital

Hall Arts Tower

The winner of the extremely exciting Re:Vision Dallas competition to create a completely sustainable community on a run-down city block in downtown Dallas was just announced yesterday – and it’s incredible! “Fowarding Dallas,” submitted by Portuguese-based architectural firms Atelier Data and Moov took the grand prize with their hillside-inspired design that consists of a series of peaks and valleys, runs completely on renewable energy, is covered in vegetation, and can even grow its own food. The coolest part? This mixed-use eco-community won’t just a concept – it will actually be constructed in Dallas in 2011!

Billingsley Project

Frisco Square mixed-square project.... $60m project

Viridian Town Center... massive 2 billion dollar new urbanism development that creates a 1.5 billion dollar tax base and I will give it's own post here shortly

Victory Park project---23 story office tower

That didn't even scratch the surface though. Quite a bit of those have already been completed and will post personal and internet found pics of them!

To keep more organized, I will post each project in its own post and post a collage of pictures in each post.