Widgets Magazine
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Swadley's

Default Re: Swadley's

LOL wow...i guess I know where the liberals hang out. wow

2. Default Re: Swadley's

Quote Originally Posted by CatholicSooner View Post
    I'm a registered Republican. I just hate corruption.

"Witch Hunt" /s/

I'm a registered Republican, but I'm tired of Stitt's crap. Second time in my 50 year voting history I didn't vote republican was the last cycle.

Stitt's a dirtbag, there are multiple shady deals with his appointments. I worked for OTC for several years and he damned near destroyed it.

5. Default Re: Swadley's

There's been a number of threads over the years I've decided that there is no way I'm jumping into this. This one has become the all-time leader.

6. Default Re: Swadley's

Head over to politics section to get all your discussion out

If I ever went to Swadley’s and got a two-meat plate, what would y’all suggest in terms of the meats and sides? Lololol

Quote Originally Posted by SEMIweather View Post
    If I ever went to Swadley’s and got a two-meat plate, what would y’all suggest in terms of the meats and sides? Lololol
    Depends how much of a food critic you are. Lol

Most of the fraud, waste, etc can usually be contributed to your everyday government employee who did a lousy job auditing/ reviewing contracts.

10. Default Re: Swadley's

Quote Originally Posted by jn1780 View Post
    Most of the fraud, waste, etc can usually be contributed to your everyday government employee who did a lousy job auditing/ reviewing contracts.
    That may be true in most cases, but certainly not in this one. To refresh my memory I went back in this thread to review what was being reported this time last year. It was worse than I remembered. Go back to Post #172 and check some of the subsequent posts and links. I really hope Drummond is serious about investigating everyone involved in this fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by catcherinthewry View Post
    That may be true in most cases, but certainly not in this one. To refresh my memory I went back in this thread to review what was being reported this time last year. It was worse than I remembered. Go back to Post #172 and check some of the subsequent posts and links. I really hope Drummond is serious about investigating everyone involved in this fraud.
    I went back and read that and if that is the worst of it lol...what a nothing burger.

I went back and read that and if that is the worst of it lol...what a nothing burger.
    The AG and possible Grand Jury will be the shot caller on whether or not it is a so called "nothing burger".

The more I read posts from any user who's name ends or begins with "Sooner" the more I believe it to be some dude in his old OU sweater plugging AI chatbots with the last post of two and copying/pasting the results to OKCTalk... I can't even tell who the "real" sooner account(s) is/are.

potentially committing fraud against the taxpayers of Oklahoma to the tune of hundreds of thousands, if not a couple million dollars, is a "nothing burger"? then I think your definition of a "nothing burger" is vastly different from mine.

beyond parody

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jn1780 View Post
    Not the everyday govt employee. Try pointing the finger at high ranking politicians who make the deals with friends and friends of friends. Quit scapegoating the wrong ones. Look at SWADLEYS AND WHO THEY MADE THE DEAL WITH.

I spy a Swadleys truck at the defunct Steak The Experience.

for whatever reason, swadley's is now selling breakfast burritos. i took one for the team and tried one this morning. it was extremely salty, and the sausage had dried out as if it had been in the warmer all day... and i arrived around 6 minutes after opening. there are much, much better options in the city.

Rudy's has been doing breakfast burritos for a long time and every time someone brings in a bag to the office they have been great. If Swadley's can't tell they are putting jerky in to their burritos I won't even bother trying one. It is not hard to do a little quality control.

20. Default Re: Swadley's

Are they actually selling them for breakfast? Could be leftover sausage from Foggy Bottom.

Rudy's breakfast burritos have always been solid on the handful of occasion I've had them.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    Are they actually selling them for breakfast? Could be leftover sausage from Foggy Bottom.

Rudy's breakfast burritos have always been solid on the handful of occasion I've had them.
    Agreed on Rudy's breakfast burritos. I'm not a huge fan of Rudy's for lunch/dinner, but those breakfast burritos are delicious.

one of swadley's breakfast burrito options is brisket... there's a 0% chance that isn't leftover product from the previous day.

i'd try rudy's, but each one would be about a 30 mile round trip detour on the way to work for me. my all-time favorite is the boxcar burrito from kamp's, but i don't get over there very often any longer since we moved our offices to the suburbs.

One of the oddities of the restaurant business.... serving breakfast = terminal agitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    one of swadley's breakfast burrito options is brisket... there's a 0% chance that isn't leftover product from the previous day.

i'd try rudy's, but each one would be about a 30 mile round trip detour on the way to work for me. my all-time favorite is the boxcar burrito from kamp's, but i don't get over there very often any longer since we moved our offices to the suburbs.
    I had the boxcar from Kamp's. It is top notch. Same here I haven't had one since my office moved north.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post

Rudy's makes me sad.

It's a chain, but it's also better than darn near anything else around. Puts anything in town not named Clark Crew to shame.

And I don't always go for the meats there, they have a vegetable stew that is pretty great.

And I used to enjoy Swadley's, but quit going after they apparently swindled the taxpayers.

Thread Information