Widgets Magazine
Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3539899100101102103
Results 2,551 to 2,561 of 2561

Thread: Omni Hotel

Blog Entries

Default Re: Omni Hotel

Surprising how well you can see the boathouse district from there, and unfortunately the pull-a-part place.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnw View Post
    Surprising how well you can see the boathouse district from there, and unfortunately the pull-a-part place.
    But the Pull-a-Part property is for sale!

For some reason, that warranted a big news story in the Oklahoman even though the price was never realistic and the property has very poor ingress/egress. Years later, not a darn thing has happened there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    But the Pull-a-Part property is for sale!

For some reason, that warranted a big news story in the Oklahoman even though the price was never realistic and the property has very poor ingress/egress. Years later, not a darn thing has happened there.
    For what they were (maybe still are) asking for, I don't blame anyone for not buying it up. Maybe when the park as a whole is finished, but for now, it would be a money pit, and I can't blame investors for staying away.

per the omni facebook it seems that "Double Double" (the burger place) is open or close to opening

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    per the omni facebook it seems that "Double Double" (the burger place) is open or close to opening
    Spark is already offering the same sort of thing (burgers, fries, shakes) so unless they are slammed, I think Double Double is going to have a hard time finding customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Spark is already offering the same sort of thing (burgers, fries, shakes) so unless they are slammed, I think Double Double is going to have a hard time finding customers.
    like lots of thing at the hotel i doubt they have to do much more then break even .... if even that ..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8424.jpeg 
Views:	212 
Size:	2.03 MB 
ID:	18059

Suddenly half of the LED lights aren’t working on the Omni

8. Default Re: Omni Hotel

here we go again. ...
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

Luckily they make boom trucks that can go up that high so they don't have an excuse to not fix it in a timely matter like Devon.

Unfortunately, there's still the matter of dealing with the manufacturers. These kind of fixtures are made to order, not exactly the ones we can buy from amazon and set up around our room and windows. I wish it were that simple, but these kinds of installations are always a custom install, and that ultimately requires some time being put on a waiting list.

Now if they fix the issue in two months, that would be fast by most standards. We've seen how long it took to get Devon to do something about their fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by therhett17 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8424.jpeg 
Views:	212 
Size:	2.03 MB 
ID:	18059

Suddenly half of the LED lights aren’t working on the Omni
    It's pretty far away to be 100% accurate but based on this picture is appears that Omni glass has facade access equipment. See those arms sticking up on the roof? Would think that's for maintenance (i.e. windows and lights)

Thread Information