Widgets Magazine
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 161718192021

Thread: Guyutes

1. Default Re: Guyutes

Guyutes is underappreciated. Their food is great and the brunch there is awesome.

2. Default Re: Guyutes

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    Is the sports animal doing their Thunder Post games from here now?
    Yes. They've mentioned it a few times now.

Default Re: Guyutes

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseDweller View Post
    Guyutes is underappreciated. Their food is great and the brunch there is awesome.
    Seconded!

It is sooo good!!

5. Default Re: Guyutes

Went to Guyutes for a Job Promotion Celebration. It is a great spot for a fun evening. The rooftop patio was closed because of renovations. Not sure what they are updating, but I can't wait to see it. This is always a favorite of mine. I am one of those Music Festival people so I understand the menu. The food is always so good and the service is too!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7758.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	4.04 MB 
ID:	18603 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7759.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	4.37 MB 
ID:	18604 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7760.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	3.91 MB 
ID:	18605 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7762.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	3.82 MB 
ID:	18606

Quote Originally Posted by OkieBerto View Post
    Went to Guyutes for a Job Promotion Celebration. It is a great spot for a fun evening. The rooftop patio was closed because of renovations. Not sure what they are updating, but I can't wait to see it. This is always a favorite of mine. I am one of those Music Festival people so I understand the menu. The food is always so good and the service is too!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7758.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	4.04 MB 
ID:	18603 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7759.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	4.37 MB 
ID:	18604 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7760.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	3.91 MB 
ID:	18605 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7762.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	3.82 MB 
ID:	18606
    Such an amazing patio. Love going up there for Phish webcasts in the summer, they project each show on that east wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    ^

Yes, I've talked to one of the owners.

Still an undetermined concept but will be a great use of that bungalow which is now pretty neglected (took this photo a couple of weeks ago).

The Guyutes group actually bought that property. Note that the front yard (soon to be patio) is raised about 3 feet above the sidewalk.

Talked to one of the owners over the weekend, said the new spot is still happening but probably still a year from opening. Going to be a Mexican place with a Guyutes-spin on the menu. Different theme (not jam band related) but didn't elaborate much further, forgot to ask if name still going to be True Blue.

8. Default Re: Guyutes

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeBurner View Post
    Talked to one of the owners over the weekend, said the new spot is still happening but probably still a year from opening. Going to be a Mexican place with a Guyutes-spin on the menu. Different theme (not jam band related) but didn't elaborate much further, forgot to ask if name still going to be True Blue.
    Looks like BMS Homes has set up fencing around this to start updating the house. They were cutting tree limbs when I drove by earlier.

Thread Information