Widgets Magazine
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Round Up Pizza

  1. #1

    Default Round Up Pizza

    I haven't been there in years but did it close down?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Round Up Pizza

    Last time I was there was about a year ago, the place was just filthy and the food was terrible. it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was closed.

  3. Default Re: Round Up Pizza

    Quote Originally Posted by Garin View Post
    Last time I was there was about a year ago, the place was just filthy and the food was terrible. it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was closed.
    If you're talking about the one on 29th in Del City, no, its not closed. Friend of mine actually still goes there and brings back a pile of pretty darned disgusting food. Pity the place used to be a Shakey's.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Round Up Pizza

    Really wow what a change from the days that I would eat there with the family. The last time I drove by I notice something on the door but I'm always on my way to work or something or other and don't have time stop in see what it says.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Round Up Pizza

    Growing up I went here every weekend with my Father, it was kinda our thing together and had great memories there.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Round Up Pizza

    Quote Originally Posted by dmoor82 View Post
    Growing up I went here every weekend with my Father, it was kinda our thing together and had great memories there.
    Is that when Round Up was on Douglas? At the location presently occupied by Lupe's?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Round Up Pizza

    Quote Originally Posted by Head View Post
    Is that when Round Up was on Douglas? At the location presently occupied by Lupe's?
    I'm only 31, the SE 29th st. Location is the one I remember.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,690

    Default Re: Round Up Pizza

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles_07 View Post
    Really wow what a change from the days that I would eat there with the family. The last time I drove by I notice something on the door but I'm always on my way to work or something or other and don't have time stop in see what it says.
    Prolly a warning from the Oklahoma Department of Health.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Round Up Pizza

    I went their with my dad. The food was okay until I went to the restroom. It was disgusting in there. Smelled like an outhouse in there. Really. Made me really take a look around at the whole place. FILTHY. I couldn't stand another bite after that.

    Why don't owners of eating places clean off the salt and pepper shakers daily?

    I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get shut down by the health department. On the other hand, if they were really doing their job it wouldn't be allowed to be open and be that bad.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Round Up Pizza

    We used to go there for the french fried potatoes and the fried chicken. However, we stopped going after our last visit. The quality has just dropped. It's not the place it used to be.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mavericks vs Thunder Round 1
    By SoonerBoy18 in forum Sports
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 07:45 PM
  2. Round Up Pizza in Del City
    By SoonerQueen in forum Restaurants & Bars
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 09:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO