Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is Newcastle the next Moore..............

Default Re: Is Newcastle the next Moore..............

Quote Originally Posted by Garin View Post
    I very well could have mentioned Moore or Norman, I was raised in Moore schools and my 3 kids attend them now. Moore does not really have an inner city so to speak and Norman in the same type boat. However that being said i would send my children to the worst Moore or Norman school before ever allowing them to attend an OKC public school. Newcastle was use Sparti because its in the the title of the thread. I will never understand why people want to live in the inner city on top of each other. Haven't you ever seen the walking dead the big citys are the first to zombify. I take a nice suburban neighborhood myself with a yard and sidewalks and other kids for mine to play with. You can keep your buses,bike and light rail all to yourself
    Being on top of other people isn't that bad.

Besides, I just don't know how families in places not called Oklahoma do it. They must not be real families lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Being on top of other people isn't that bad.
    Completely subjective. Never in a hundred years would I want to raise a family in an urban environment. Sid, he probably could never see himself living in a suburban neighborhood in Edmond. You, you probably enjoy living in an urban living environment and that's great. Just don't even try to take away providing bus service, building big freeways/tollways, police/fire/medical, sewage and electric services etc, to people who sprawl out just because they don't want to live in a dense area.

Besides, I just don't know how families in places not called Oklahoma do it
    Won't even mention the fact that Ohio has plenty of suburban communities and I'm sure Cleveland has its fair share of sprawl, but over an ocean away lies South Africa with plenty of suburban communities.

They must not be real families lol
    Has anyone ever insinuated that? I have missed it if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    Completely subjective. Never in a hundred years would I want to raise a family in an urban environment. Sid, he probably could never see himself living in a suburban neighborhood in Edmond. You, you probably enjoy living in an urban living environment and that's great. Just don't even try to take away providing bus service, building big freeways/tollways, police/fire/medical, sewage and electric services etc, to people who sprawl out just because they don't want to live in a dense area.

Won't even mention the fact that Ohio has plenty of suburban communities and I'm sure Cleveland has its fair share of sprawl, but over an ocean away lies South Africa with plenty of suburban communities.

Has anyone ever insinuated that? I have missed it if that was the case.
    Oh please this thread is all about keeping up with the Joneses in the suburb over

Oh please this thread is all about keeping up with the Joneses in the suburb over
    Not saying I agree with it man, just stating my opinion to your response.

No, but thanks for dropping by to add your patented condesension and limited intellect to an otherwise decent discussion about the development of Moore.

Feel free to go back to your 300 story urban utopia in ...ahem...cleveland and leave us backwoods suburban folk to our rickshaws and stick house single story shanties. Somehow I think we'll manage without you and your "advice"

But this is a forum lolz. If you so badly dislike what others say, it might not be for you. Sorry to spoil your morning lurk.

Saying we're trying to keep up with the Joneses is like us saying you're trying to keep up with the jefferson's.

Saying we're trying to keep up with the Joneses is like us saying you're trying to keep up with the jefferson's.
    What exactly do you mean by that?

9. Default Re: Is Newcastle the next Moore..............

Yeah, that was a curious comment..?

Yeah, I gotta ask as well, what are you saying with that comment?

It must mean something about "the deluxe apartment in the sky" and "having a piece of the pie". LOL

Ya what he said ^^^^^

But this is a forum lolz. If you so badly dislike what others say, it might not be for you. Sorry to spoil your morning lurk.
    And now you've proven my premise. Outstanding.

Thread Information