Widgets Magazine
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 104th and S. May

Default Re: 104th and S. May

The Krave Teriyaki restaurant opens tomorrow. It is located in the same shopping center as Pub W. One more eating option for SW 104th and May!!

South OKC 104th and South May

On the NE corner of 104th and South May there appears to be some ground prep for a new building. Anyone happen to know what it is or know if there's been any permits filed?

Thank you and very sorry if this is posted somewhere, I searched and couldn't find anything.

Default Re: 104th and South May

Quote Originally Posted by stile99 View Post
    That was from 2013. From me. Haha, thanks though!

i wasn't able to find anything on okc's permit system... but i wouldn't consider that conclusive as the search function is pretty finicky.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    i wasn't able to find anything on okc's permit system... but i wouldn't consider that conclusive as the search function is pretty finicky.
    Thank you for checking, I appreciate it. Hope it's something good, not a bank, carwash or empty strip mall. Another nice restaurant would be nice in that area, from what I can tell Pub W does fairly well across the street.

Right off hand I wouldn't think it would be an OnCue or 7-11 since they both have stores within a mile of this location, and Walmart the other direction. So definitely curious as to what it could be.

I can second Martin's results; I searched the permit system every way I could think of, and couldn't find anything for that intersection. Someone on a Facebook group said it was just some underground pipework, but presumably that's in advance of *something*.

I'd settle for a Whataburger.

I don't believe any real development is happening there.

It is still zoned for agriculture and owned by the Blanton Company, which has been in possession of all the vacant land on that corner for some time.

Forgive me for posting in the wrong forum but, What is happening on the West side of 149th/I44? they have been flattening out that area for some time

Quote Originally Posted by OKCTY View Post
    Forgive me for posting in the wrong forum but, What is happening on the West side of 149th/I44? they have been flattening out that area for some time
    Someone please correct me if Im wrong, but I believe that's the new hospital going in?

the other day i noticed new signage for a gelateria and pastry shop near krave teriyaki... wasn't able to catch the name and i'm not sure how close they are to opening.

13. Default Re: 104th and S. May

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    the other day i noticed new signage for a gelateria and pastry shop near krave teriyaki... wasn't able to catch the name and i'm not sure how close they are to opening.
    I spotted it too but was on way to an appointment and couldn't stop.

I've not seen anyone mention trying Krave. Have you been and tried it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by OK BBQ Eater Anonymous View Post
    I've not seen anyone mention trying Krave. Have you been and tried it yet?
    i've gone once and have been meaning to go back... i thought the food was pretty decent but not so amazing that i'd go out of my way to make it back there. i think i've seen some positive comments in other threads.

lol... sometmes the answer finds you. an ad for this place made it to my feed this morning on facebook. apparently it's called "dolci paradiso artisan gelato & pastry shop" and they were open for business thursday.

https://www.facebook.com/dolciparadisookc

https://dolciparadiso.com/

Stopped by Dolci Paradiso today. There was steady traffic so hopefully it will be around while.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    Stopped by Dolci Paradiso today. There was steady traffic so hopefully it will be around while.
    Went with the family on Sunday and it was very good. All made from scratch. Will definitely be back very soon.

You lucky ducks! Dolci Paradiso's Edmond location opens 9.8.2020 at 17 E 5th St, Edmond next to Nashbirds. Amazing gelato and pastries.

Thread Information