Widgets Magazine

Thread: Hooked Up?

1. Default Hooked Up?

There is a enw Reality show called "Hooking Up" that features single women in NYC and online dating... anyone catch this?

2. Default Re: Hooked Up?

Yeah, I tried posting it last night but it was almost over...I posted ABC dating show on right now but I'm glad to see it will be a series - I thought it was just a special. They even featured speed dating...

Do you ever watch Blind Date on Spike TV? That show is brutal... but interesting to watch.
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

3. Default Re: Hooked Up?

I absolutely LOVE Blind Date! It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, I missed "Hooking Up". Is it any good? Does it offer any good tips?

I'm trying to imagine the OKC version of the show...LOL!

4. Default Re: Hooked Up?

Quote Originally Posted by Spookytourchick
    There is a enw Reality show called "Hooking Up" that features single women in NYC and online dating... anyone catch this?
    Although it might be an interesting program, I HATE that expression "hook up." The title alone tells me the demographic market is teenagres and people in their 20's.

By the way. FYI. An episode of "Family Plots," on A&E featured speed dating as well. Chuck did not get a match.

5. Default Re: Hooked Up?

I didnt get to watch all of it, just the first 30min.. I will start watching it on Thursdays. Im not much for TV

Jay Guest

Default Re: Hooked Up?

Blind date is very funny. It can be educational too just because the show can give you pointers on how to and how not to act on a date. Especially with someone you barely know.

Thread Information