Widgets Magazine
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Luxury Car Dealers in OKC

1. Default Re: Luxury Car Dealers in OKC

Just a funny side note. I was doing an online crossword today and the answer to "Cars made by a German luxury car maker" was BMWs

2. Default Re: Luxury Car Dealers in OKC

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    I'm in California now.

Yeah, those SS's are sweet dude! I rode around in a new Zo6 and she was seductive as hell. The amount of power is mind blowing.
    It's about the same power as my car, but the Z is about 3 of me lighter lol.

I drove one...And I may have to skip the supercharged C6 GS I was planning for and get a C7 Z06. Will take a year longer to obtain it, but hell...That's just a year.

Default Re: Luxury Car Dealers in OKC

Quote Originally Posted by Oh GAWD the Smell! View Post
    It's about the same power as my car, but the Z is about 3 of me lighter lol.

I drove one...And I may have to skip the supercharged C6 GS I was planning for and get a C7 Z06. Will take a year longer to obtain it, but hell...That's just a year.
    You gotta take me for a ride in your car one day man haha Pontiac right?

Zo6 is still a hard car to get a hold of rn.

I would love for them to bring the Zora to production.

4. Default Re: Luxury Car Dealers in OKC

Yeah, Poncho.

Z06 is hard to get? There are like 5 at Carmax alone, all for a reasonable amount of money.

There are also 4 ZR1's...Which...wouldn't...be...Bad AT ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Oh GAWD the Smell! View Post
    Yeah, Poncho.

Z06 is hard to get? There are like 5 at Carmax alone, all for a reasonable amount of money.

There are also 4 ZR1's...Which...wouldn't...be...Bad AT ALL
    2016? haha My friend just got his after a year almost waiting.

6. Default Re: Luxury Car Dealers in OKC

There's at least one in about every dealership.

I'd get a 2017 or newer anyway. the 3LT interior looks like Caravaggio did it lol.

I guess I've been out the loop haven't been going to the dealerships lately too busy :/

Speaking of the Zora in my other post I just read they are debating on a 2018 mid engine which should be sick

8. Default Re: Luxury Car Dealers in OKC

I think we can safely apply "premium" to all those non-luxury luxury cars; it describes my Infiniti (16 years old, 163,000 miles) quite well.

Embark Solutions posted today that they’re going to be involved with a new Bob Moore Land Rover and Jaguar building. Looks pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    Embark Solutions posted today that they’re going to be involved with a new Bob Moore Land Rover and Jaguar building. Looks pretty nice.
    I wonder what's happening with Maserati. I don't think they sell enough to have their own building.

Maybe they’ll incorporate Maserati with the Porsche building or something.

If OKC metro can’t even support a Maserati dealership that is sad.

It more than supports the Mercedes and BMW dealerships. Maserati's are specialty cars. I have seen plenty of them, though.

After watching Top Gear and The Grand Tour, I don't know why anyone would seriously buy one... HaHa, those three seem to always bash Maserati.

Anyways, I have seen more Maserati in OKC than Bentley, Rolls Royce, or Ferrari. The German makes (Mercedes/Porsche) are most common with Land Rover and Jaguar just slightly under them. I feel that the BMW and Audi vehicles I see are the cheaper models, so I don't count them in the Luxury brand realm.

I think this is part of the long term vision for Jaguar-Land Rover. When Mr. Tata unified both brands several years ago the desire to sell and service from a joint location became a priority. Oklahoma City having two strong dealers (Bob Moore with Land Rover and Bob Howard with Jaguar) who did not want to sell made the union more time consuming than some other markets. I heard Jaguar-Land Rover finally struck a good enough deal for Mr. Howard to surrender the Jaguar franchise. I think I heard that the Bob Moore company had to commit to building a new facility for the combined brands.

I understand that Maserati is selling quite well here, and Bob Moore will put them in a nice location on their complex.

Just seeing this thread so I'll post a caution about a local body shop that is required for repairs to most luxury vehicles. The shop is G.W. & Sons on N. Santa Fe (S of Memorial). My M-B took 16 weeks to repair and their mistakes and incompetence were a major cause. Repairs were delayed one month because their shop rates were so high that the other motorist's insurance company wouldn't agree to pay them. Online reviews describe similar experiences. A friend has worked in body repair his entire career, and had to leave because of the chaos. Yes, there is a financial arrangement between the body shop and car manufacturers/dealers. So be aware - your luxury lease may require using G.W. & Sons if repaired locally.

Blog Entries

Maseratis aren’t all that popular in most places .... except when I go to Palm Desert where all the rich old guys think it’s a cool car.

Thread Information