Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aldi's coming to Edmond

Default Re: Aldi's coming to Edmond

I will try and snap some pics a little later. Seems like a nice store to have. Glad it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by boscorama View Post
    Did a quick walk through today. I was surprised to see quite a bit of namebrand stuff. Miracle Whip, Pringles chips, Kraft cheese, Snickers ice cream treats. Dole bananas were cheaper than any I've seen. Didn't buy anything but they gave out shopping bags with several small off-brand edibles samples. It is close to my Edmond epicenter, too convenient to not explore before rendering my judgement.
    My wife has been waiting for Aldi to open. She frequently buys bananas/milk at the Braums on Santa Fe & Edmond Road and wants an alternative to the bananas because the ones they have there are usually terrible. Very ripe and covered with bruises.

Quote Originally Posted by hipsterdoofus View Post
    My wife has been waiting for Aldi to open. She frequently buys bananas/milk at the Braums on Santa Fe & Edmond Road and wants an alternative to the bananas because the ones they have there are usually terrible. Very ripe and covered with bruises.
    I was in there yesterday and the day before (forgot one item) I looked at the bananas and they were over ripe. I did get a great deal on some other fruit and veggies. Watermelon $2.99 ea, avocados 29 cents, zuccinni 69 cents a lb. Cannot remember what other fruit and veggies I bought. I'm not into packaged food just fresh. For good bananas try Sprouts.

Thread Information