Widgets Magazine

Thread: Google Debuts 'Views' for Adding 360-Degree Photos to Google Maps

1. Default Google Debuts 'Views' for Adding 360-Degree Photos to Google Maps

Default Re: Google Debuts 'Views' for Adding 360-Degree Photos to Google Maps

I also like the new 'indoor' version of streetview. Now instead of just seeing the street as if you were there, you can go into buildings and homes as well. For example, I can go to 1016 Pine St in Philadelphia and walk right through the front door. There are two ladies getting the hair styled while a 3rd lady waits.

Quote Originally Posted by Just the facts View Post
    I also like the new 'indoor' version of streetview. Now instead of just seeing the street as if you were there, you can go into buildings and homes as well. For example, I can go to 1016 Pine St in Philadelphia and walk right through the front door. There are two ladies getting the hair styled while a 3rd lady waits.
    yeah, I'm just waiting for the tour everyone's house views, where you can explore anyone's house in depth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    yeah, I'm just waiting for the tour everyone's house views, where you can explore anyone's house in depth!!!
    That all depends on what you are looking for. I am getting ready to take a trip and there is an antique district I want to go to. The 'inside' view lets me know what kind of merchandise the stores carry. I'm not sure why some peoples home are available unless there is some historical significance involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    That's actually kind of enjoyable when you find something like it. I tend to spend one eve a year silly dreaming about the annual HGTV Dream house grand prize home. Loved the one that was down in Tyler TX a few years back.

Thread Information