Widgets Magazine
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 222324252627

Thread: Metropolitan

Default Re: Metropolitan

I have been following but have no dog in this but looking at the grant information, Public Strategies has received $6 million in grants in last several years for programs promoting better fatherhood. When looking a the top of the website page, it says Family Expectations but when you scroll down, the legal entity that received the grant is Public Strategies. They have received almost $46 million in grants for healthy family programs since 2006. Seems to be one and the same

https://taggs.hhs.gov/Detail/AwardDe...OfficeCode=170

Public Strategies is a consulting and marketing firm. That’s simply a fact and can be confirmed with any simple Google search. They may partner with local organizations in administering grants funds, but it doesn’t change the fact they are a consulting and marketing firm, and a quite successful one at that. I have several friends who currently work or have worked there and they all do/did consulting work for various private and public clients in Oklahoma and across the country.

Family Expectations, a federally funded grant program run by multiple partners, is not building/renovating a multi million dollar building and parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by chssooner View Post
    https://familyexpectations.com/

Scroll to the very bottom, and you will see that the website is the responsibility of Public Strategies. Since you didn't really look the first time. I'm not lying to you.
    Oh I saw it the first time. It's not uncommon to see that when an organization doesn't maintain their own website but uses a third party company to do so. It's not that I think you're lying, I'm just not sure you've got all the facts right.

4. Default Re: Metropolitan

Public Strategies is a marketing firm that runs a program for families called Family Expectations. Not all of Public Strategies is Family Expectations, but all of Family Expectations is Public Strategies. Half the job openings at PS's website are family-related stuff, not marketing stuff. PS's Facebook has a post describing FE as a program that they run, in addition to a couple other programs, as well as their usual marketing stuff.
    I also don't have a dog in this fight, but the back and forth inspired me to also look on Google and form a firm opinion.

Thread Information