Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chick Fil A

Default Re: Chick Fil A

^^^^ weird as that location seemed to be in pretty good shape.

2. Default Re: Chick Fil A

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    ^^^^ weird as that location seemed to be in pretty good shape.
    So was NW Expressway. Must be a design update of the older stores regardless of condition.

3. Default Re: Chick Fil A

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    i overheard an employee chat with a delivery driver this morning at the i-240 location... apparently this location will close soon for renovations that will take around 3 months.
    If it's the same renovation plan as NW Expressway it's going to take longer than 3 months. It's been that long or longer already and it doesn't look close to being done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Robertson View Post
    If it's the same renovation plan as NW Expressway it's going to take longer than 3 months. It's been that long or longer already and it doesn't look close to being done.
    240 had recently already had some renovations. I swear it had already closed briefly in recent years. 240 did already have the covered two lane ordering area where as nw expressway did not so maybe 240 doesn’t have as much updating needed?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	403B19C6-6ECD-4BA3-88BF-785451F08B53.jpeg 
Views:	116 
Size:	2.60 MB 
ID:	17666

Looks like construction has commenced for the location on North Rockwell

6. Default Re: Chick Fil A

NW Expressway is open! Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by therhett17 View Post

Name:	403B19C6-6ECD-4BA3-88BF-785451F08B53.jpeg 
Views:	116 
Size:	2.60 MB 
ID:	17666

Looks like construction has commenced for the location on North Rockwell
    I hope it is the Taco Casa they are starting we can wait for another chick fil a

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo View Post
    I hope it is the Taco Casa they are starting we can wait for another chick fil a
    This is Chick-fil-A.
    The taco casa spot it still grass and I’m not sure there have been building plans submitted yet

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    i overheard an employee chat with a delivery driver this morning at the i-240 location... apparently this location will close soon for renovations that will take around 3 months.
    We ate at that location today. I asked about their closing and they said it is starting next week.

10. Default Re: Chick Fil A

There's a roll off dumpster in the parking lot of the West 1-40 store that wasn't there yesterday. I wonder if they're doing city-wide store updates.

What about the chick fil a by milagros mexican restaurant were NW expressway and classen meet?

A great place for Chik Fil A would be next to Tacos Don Nacho on Council, across from Hobby Lobby. There's plenty of room for it, and they would make a killing there with thousands of people working along Council from I-40 to SW 59th Street, along with thousands in the nearby neighborhoods.

13. Default Re: Chick Fil A

[whispered voice} If you fry it, they will come.......

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHayes View Post
    A great place for Chik Fil A would be next to Tacos Don Nacho on Council, across from Hobby Lobby. There's plenty of room for it, and they would make a killing there with thousands of people working along Council from I-40 to SW 59th Street, along with thousands in the nearby neighborhoods.
    That would work for me!

15. Default Re: Chick Fil A

There's a roll off dumpster in the parking lot of the West 1-40 store that wasn't there yesterday. I wonder if they're doing city-wide store updates.
    Looks like this is just replacement of parts of the parking lot.

17. Default Re: Chick Fil A

The new one by Classen is going to be really tough for my wife. She can get there from work in about 5 minutes and she's really trying to lose weight.

They need to eliminate the entrance/exit onto NW 50th from Classen southbound. Traffic can still exit onto Classen southbound from NW 51st and Expressway westbound from NW 50th. The entry/exit doesn't add any value and will be a huge headache once there's something people actually want to visit in large numbers on NW 50th.

They are installing another Drive Thru lane. I think like this https://www.chick-fil-a.com/stories/...-to-drive-thru

Classen Circle:

Name:	nheTB1c.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	17748

Memorial and Rockwell. Cool modular construction setup.

Looks like they've taken full advantage of that lot there on NW Expressway and Classen. Look how long that drive-thru area goes along that whole property.

This is the NW Ex/Classen site from this morning.

Bad photo but you can see they are almost finished. The double drive-thru (out of frame to the right) is covered.

I’m at the CFA on May and 63rd and they have info up saying it will open on 1-5-2023. Sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    I’m at the CFA on May and 63rd and they have info up saying it will open on 1-5-2023. Sounds about right
    You mean the one on Classen and NW Expressway?

Thread Information