Widgets Magazine
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Dome

Default Re: Gold Dome

The paint looks awful... On cloudy days , sunny days, rainy days, and snowy days. They really screwed this up, it's defiantly the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Garin View Post
    The paint looks awful... On cloudy days , sunny days, rainy days, and snowy days. They really screwed this up, it's defiantly the paint.
    Defiantly. Huh... somehow that seems to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by cafeboeuf View Post
    Defiantly. Huh... somehow that seems to fit.
    In the sun it looks a lot like it used to. I would've preferred a more metallic paint, but it doesn't look near as bad as people are acting like it does.

Better for it to be painted then the building torn down for another parking lot.

Teemco just filed an addendum to their design application and included floor plans.

Note the "future restaurant space" on the 1st floor:

Blog Entries

Very cool. Went by the other day and the paint on the dome itself looked good.

Blog Entries

Are they doing anything to the basement level?

Really glad about the restaurant.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	casa.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	7960

Saw this while I was in Fort Worth. I really didn't care what happened to this building, but after seeing this building in Fort Worth I have changed my mind. The silver looks amazing with all the glass.

Casa Mañana

Anyone know what the latest is with Teemco and the Gold Dome? After the painting problems after the freeze/snow/ice months ago, I haven't seen any continued maintenance, repairs or even activity. They've had a dumpy looking work truck sitting on site for months, there'a fallen, big dead tree branch sitting on the ground facing Classen and the paint job looks as it was never finished. Haven't seen any bodies or vehicles there in months.

Gold glass bead paint would shine nicely.

and can we take down the Christmas decorations from the light poles on the east..

Teemco (the new owner) has been very active in the urban community since they made this purchase.

They've hosted events for Updtown, are sponsoring movie nights in Myriad Gardens, etc.

I don't know what is going on with the building but they're obviously serious about being involved in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Teemco (the new owner) has been very active in the urban community since they made this purchase.

They've hosted events for Updtown, are sponsoring movie nights in Myriad Gardens, etc.

I don't know what is going on with the building but they're obviously serious about being involved in the community.
    They ran adds during the Thunder games on the video screens inside the 'Peake.

I talked to someone who works for Teemco and she said the delays can be chalked up to it being old and difficult to renovate. They are still committed to the project though. Even so, it does seem strange that there has been such little activity there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Gold Dome demolition permit?

Sorry for the bad pictures, but the lights are up on the Gold Dome and they look fantastic!

How is TEEMCO even still part of the picture here?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    How is TEEMCO even still part of the picture here?
    Not sure they are part of the picture at all.

Until there is some other viable use/tenant, it will just continue to appear they are involved when in fact they have been dead in the water for a year.

Not sure they are part of the picture at all.

Until there is some other viable use/tenant, it will just continue to appear they are involved when in fact they have been dead in the water for a year.
    Looks like they found a little bit of money to "animate" the corpse during the holidays.

Don't be so sure it's their money.

The CEO was almost evicted from his rental house just last week; as in, papers were filed in court and he had to scramble to come up with the cash.

Same place he's been renting for 7 years and second time in a year he's had to stop legal eviction.

He also just filed a restraining order against the employee who was the company spokesman at the Gold Dome "groundbreaking".

Gives you a little hint of how things are going for TEEMCO.

Don't be so sure it's their money.

The CEO was almost evicted from his rental house just last week; as in, papers were filed in court and he had to scramble to come up with the cash.

Same place he's been renting for 7 years and second time in a year he's had to stop legal eviction.

He also just filed a restraining order against the employee who was the company spokesman at the Gold Dome "groundbreaking".

Gives you a little hint of how things are going for TEEMCO.
    No doubt they scammed it from someone else.

Sounds like the CEO will be moving into the Gold Dome early next year..........As a homeless guy.

22. Default Re: Gold Dome

Wait..... did I type this in correct.... Their CEO lives in this dump? It appears to need more rehab than the dome.....

https://www.google.com/maps/place/19...2ee50e!6m1!1e1

23. Default Re: Gold Dome

Give it time, the IRS will catch up to him and he'll end up in jail...again. The trouble is, he needs to have enough of a case made against him to keep him there. Word obviously didn't make it around this time about his dealings with his last company, otherwise, who would voluntarily work for someone like him???? And what business would do any business with him? If he's not paying the govt. you can bet he's not paying other bills too.

The remaining employees -- and there aren't many -- don't have many career choices. Many have past issues with the law.

I doubt the company is getting much new business and know they have lost lots of clients.

At least now, anyone doing business with them understands the full picture, not just the propaganda being pumped out by TEEMCO and published without any verification or fact checking by our local media.

On Sunday evening, there were 4 or 5 white pickup trucks lined up in the parking lot, all with the TeemCo logos. It caught my attention, since its like that whole parking lot had been vacant for a long time.

There was also a skyJack located up close to the builiding, presumably for providing access for the Xmas decorations.

Thread Information