Widgets Magazine

Thread: New coffee shop coming to Mustang

Default New coffee shop coming to Mustang

Wild Hero Coffee Co. is coming to Mustang. They are currently renovating the old Taco Bell and are scheduled to open in late March/April.

Mustang Times, Coffee shop will soon open at old Taco Bell location

http://facebook.com/wildherocoffeecompany

Default Re: New coffee shop coming to Mustang

Thanks for sharing. We have been wondering what that is going to be every since Taco Bell moved in front of Lowes.

The wife in I were in Whataburger a few weeks ago and overheard somebody say they are putting in a new Dairy Queen across the street. I thought they were tearing down the old Taco Bell for that.....i guess not. i was hoping for a DQ since i do not drink coffee :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. pepper View Post
    The wife in I were in Whataburger a few weeks ago and overheard somebody say they are putting in a new Dairy Queen across the street. I thought they were tearing down the old Taco Bell for that.....i guess not. i was hoping for a DQ since i do not drink coffee :-)
    Yeah I heard this rumor basically from day one. Would have been awesome but it was a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    Thanks for sharing. We have been wondering what that is going to be every since Taco Bell moved in front of Lowes.
    I have a fear of getting trapped in the new Taco Bell's drive through... It looks like once you are in, you're stuck. Sadly, that is one of the reasons I've avoided going there.

More worried that traffic there will be even more dangerous. I think they should have a light at Strasburg Way by Braums and close off the KFC & Arbys entrances. People can turn in from the North or South streets.

Quote Originally Posted by stick47 View Post
    More worried that traffic there will be even more dangerous. I think they should have a light at Strasburg Way by Braums and close off the KFC & Arbys entrances. People can turn in from the North or South streets.
    They can also cut through the shopping center parking lot to 152. There is a light just to the east of the new Taco Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by stick47 View Post
    Yeah they have since put up "Dangerous Intersection" flashing signs, but there have been several wrecks there.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyQuilts View Post
    I have a fear of getting trapped in the new Taco Bell's drive through... It looks like once you are in, you're stuck. Sadly, that is one of the reasons I've avoided going there.
    Funny you should say that I went there about a month ago and right as I was pulling in I realized I had forgot my wallet. I was just glad no one was behind me because that would have been embarrassing.

Thread Information