Widgets Magazine

Thread: Pitt Bull test

1. Default Pitt Bull test

See if you can guess which one is the Pitt bull, then post your guess. (only one guess before you post it, please)

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

travich Guest

Default Re: Pitt Bull test

Wow, I guess wrong three times... :P

3. Default Re: Pitt Bull test

Quote Originally Posted by travich
    Wow, I guess wrong three times... :P
    That is the point. 99.99% of the people can not tell a real Pitt Bull from one of the other breeds.

4. Default Re: Pitt Bull test

I guessed wrong several times....then just clicked through them all to see what they were cause they were all ,to me anyway, so gorgeous! I will say that the pit bull pictured would be one I would be unafraid to approach and talk to, and if given the okay to would happily love on, course I would do that with all of them, again once given the okay.

travich Guest

I know... I think dogs like the bull mastiff are pretty danged scary!!

6. Default Re: Pitt Bull test

The problem is two words... The owner. You can read a discription of one of these so-called monsters by reading my latest thread "free to good home."

Patrick Guest

I also didn't guess correctly. Took me many many tries to finalyl guess which one was a pit bull.

8. Default Re: Pitt Bull test

Well to em pic number 2 is more pit bull them the the right one. The one that is the right pic is just a puppy nobody can't hardly tell when its a small pup. The one in pic 2 my neighbor had one just like it and it was a red nose pit bull. It was very friendly and playful.

Keith Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    I also didn't guess correctly. Took me many many tries to finalyl guess which one was a pit bull.
    I guessed 9 times, and was wrong each time. I don't know my breeds very well.

Woo-hoo! I was right the first time. Yeah #16! I did grow up with pitts, though.

Thread Information