Widgets Magazine

Thread: San Fran to New York

Default San Fran to New York

What?s the Story Behind the Massive, Mysterious Concrete Arrows Scattered Across the Country? | TheBlaze.com

I find it very interesting to see how things were done before electronic devices took over.

Default Re: San Fran to New York

I cannot posts pics right now, so can someone please post a "Oh, not this s*** again" GIF?

Tulsa renovated theirs as one of a series of of items in the Vision 2025 plan for historic items in neighborhoods (though they changed the angle to point to the modern day airport verses the original one that pointed to an airport which is no longer there)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Tulsa renovated theirs as one of a series of of items in the Vision 2025 plan for historic items in neighborhoods (though they changed the angle to point to the modern day airport verses the original one that pointed to an airport which is no longer there)

I've never seen these before very cool.

Weren't they used for planes during times without navigation systems?

Obama is using them to direct the prisoners to the FEMA camps, where they will be forced to enroll in a private health care plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    That arrow appears to be roughly 150 feet long...having found it on Google Maps and measuring. I wonder if there is an actual website or page dedicated to the location of these arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by adaniel View Post
    I cannot posts pics right now, so can someone please post a "Oh, not this s*** again" GIF?
    You might try reading the link before dismissing the post. Nothing remotely conspiracy theory related.

Quote Originally Posted by soonerguru
    Obama is using them to direct the prisoners to the FEMA camps, where they will be forced to enroll in a private health care plan.
    To be sure, you're the only one who has remotely approached that idea in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Teo9969 View Post
    To be sure, you're the only one who has remotely approached that idea in this thread...
    Catch22 agrees with him! He liked his post!

10. Default Re: San Fran to New York

This is pretty cool. I've never heard about them before, nor ever seen one. Anyone know of any others in OK besides the one pictured in Tulsa?

Thread Information