Widgets Magazine

Thread: Empire Slice House

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Empire Slice House

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    As I've said before, I love NY style pizza. I haven't allowed myself any pizza for about a year and when I do enjoy a taste--in the near future--I want it to be a whole lot better than what is available within walking distance of the house (Papa John's or Little Caesar's or Red Baron at Buy For Less). So, what do the good people at Empire get for a slice of yer basic, old school pizza? Is $5.00 about right?

p.s. Here's another pink sauce that is worth a try: The last of a jar of Dijon Mustard with a little catsup and some red pepper flakes.
    We have a lot of dill growing out on the patio. I think I'll mix some of that in with the above. =)
    I don't understand how Little Caesar's is so popular. I get a stomach ache every time after I eat it. The only thing that's worse is Cici's.

Empire is pretty good though. I haven't had it in a while and need to again sometime soon.

2. Default Re: Empire Slice House

Quote Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
    I don't understand how Little Caesar's is so popular. I get a stomach ache every time after I eat it. The only thing that's worse is Cici's.

Empire is pretty good though. I haven't had it in a while and need to again sometime soon.
    Little Caesars. For people who like pizza and diarrhea

Default Re: Empire Slice House

Quote Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post

Sounds like you're a slow learner.

Thread Information