Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bedlam 2012

Default Bedlam 2012

Current score 17-10 Oklahoma State. I cant stand how OU is not consistent with their hurry up offense!

Default Re: Bedlam 2012

Sooners better fix their rushing defense next year!

3. Default Re: Bedlam 2012

Holy Toledo, what a finish! Best. Bedlam. EVER!

It sure is! Hard to believe that was the first overtime in Bedlam history! Glad the Sooners won, what a relief!

5. Default Re: Bedlam 2012

It would been the 8th, but overtime has only been played in college football since 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCDrummer77 View Post
    It would been the 8th, but overtime has only been played in college football since 1994.
    That makes sense!

For a second I thought Mike Gundy was actually gonna get a win in Norman, Oklahoma. PrOUd or OUr Sooners!!

I am going to enjoy this win for a year because I think Oklahoma State is going to kill the Sooners in Stillwater next year

9. Default Re: Bedlam 2012

There was way too much orange in the stands. Shame on the Sooner fans that sold their tickets to aggies!

Quote Originally Posted by catcherinthewry View Post
    There was way too much orange in the stands. Shame on the Sooner fans that sold their tickets to aggies!
    Also quite a few empty seats in the upper deck East stands. All those newcomers need to start giving their tickets away if they're not going to attend.

11. Default Re: Bedlam 2012

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeesFan View Post
    I am going to enjoy this win for a year because I think Oklahoma State is going to kill the Sooners in Stillwater next year
    The QB core for OSU is really great. However, I'm excited to see Blake Bell have full control. It'll change how teams have to deal with OU. An actual dual threat QB for a change.

A lot of it is going to come down to the changes on Defense though and getting players in there Mike Stoops can mold from the beginning. It is way too early to start the doomsday chant. :-P

Wow, I felt dumb for even make any prediction on this game..glad I called it though! I agree with MonkeesFan though, at least with the Way-To-Soon game picks..

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeesFan View Post
    Been hearing that kind of stuff since I started following OU football in 1961. The aggots have rarely beaten OU in my lifetime. Let's let them play before we proclaim the aggots National Champions. By the way, what's the market going to be doing next year on that date?

Quote Originally Posted by SOONER8693 View Post
    Been hearing that kind of stuff since I started following OU football in 1961. The aggots have rarely beaten OU in my lifetime. Let's let them play before we proclaim the aggots National Champions. By the way, what's the market going to be doing next year on that date?
    The market is closed, due to it being saturday.

Also quite a few empty seats in the upper deck East stands. All those newcomers need to start giving their tickets away if they're not going to attend.

I could not believe how easy it was to obtain a tic for my buddys' first college football game. I also had assured him an intense atmosphere. Game surpassed billing, atmosphere not even close...

Quote Originally Posted by venture79 View Post
    The QB core for OSU is really great. However, I'm excited to see Blake Bell have full control. It'll change how teams have to deal with OU. An actual dual threat QB for a change.
    Did you see the one pass Bell made? Wasn't even near the reciever. Not to mention the two fumbles. OU fans will probably be begging for Landry come September of next year.

Quote Originally Posted by soonergooner View Post

I could not believe how easy it was to obtain a tic for my buddys' first college football game. I also had assured him an intense atmosphere. Game surpassed billing, atmosphere not even close...
    Because for first time in a while there was nothing riding on this game. Sure it's a big game but no title implications really .

Quote Originally Posted by onthestrip View Post
    Did you see the one pass Bell made? Wasn't even near the reciever.
    He actually threw 2, the first was a 12 yard completion and the second attempt was covered, so he overthrew it on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    He actually threw 2, the first was a 12 yard completion and the second attempt was covered, so he overthrew it on purpose.
    Because he told you that's why? Well either way, Landry would have thrown it in a way to at least give his reciever a chance, seeing how he had inside position on a post route.

Unfortunately the atmosphere at most OU home games is laid back....Especially on the west side

Because he told you that's why? Well either way, Landry would have thrown it in a way to at least give his reciever a chance, seeing how he had inside position on a post route.
    Yes, Landry would have back peddled, lobbed it up for grabs and the linebacker would have picked it off and returned it 36 yards to the nine.......

Sure he told me......lol

21. Default Re: Bedlam 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    That's the way I saw it too.

Well good luck to a team that has a QB that throws it away everytime a WR is partially covered instead of giving him an opportunity to make a play, say, like the one Stills made to end the first half.

Well good luck to a team that has a QB that throws it away everytime a WR is partially covered instead of giving him an opportunity to make a play, say, like the one Stills made to end the first half.
    Landry was lucky, the fact that the ball went through Gilbert's hands and into Stills was a 14 point swing. The game could have been lost for OU on that one play.

You are either, deaf, dumb, and blind, or a Sooner hater. The atmosphere was incredible. I doubt you are deaf, dumb, and blind. Sooner hater most likely, which probably means a severe case of ***** envy on your part.

The point is I don't think the FumBell is going to be as good a qb solution as OSU's Chelf/Walsh combo, with Lunt taking over after Chelf graduates. OSU should be the preseason favorites to win the conference, depending on who all leaves Manhattan.

Thread Information