Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirt work at NW 10th & HWY 92/Garth Brooks Blvd

Default Dirt work at NW 10th & HWY 92/Garth Brooks Blvd

Does anyone know what they are building here? There is dirt work going on at the southeast corner of NW 10th and HWY 92/Garth Brooks Blvd. Looks like it's possibly the size of a gas station lot, and will have an entrance off of NW 10th and one on HWY 92. Is it In and Out Burger? I'm kidding about that!

Default Re: Dirt work at NW 10th & HWY 92/Garth Brooks Blvd

Did you see the sign?? It’s going to be a Osborne for Senate...or Randall for sheriff…or Romney for president…or Fisher for Senate..or whoever for whatever….it could be a lot of things. I expect a 7-11 or something like that. Although 7-11's are usually pretty good about putting a sign out front…but then again, there is no more room for another one.

Maybe Runing for Office Building?

would be interesting if it's a 7-11... didn't they just open a 7-11 two miles to the East at NW10 and Mustang Rd (I will never call it Yukon Parkway)?

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    would be interesting if it's a 7-11... didn't they just open a 7-11 two miles to the East at NW10 and Mustang Rd (I will never call it Yukon Parkway)?
    It really is Mustang Rd, everything South of 10th is Mustang Rd, everything North of 10th is Yukon Parkway.

Is there already an OnCue in the nearby vicinity?

7. Default Re: Dirt work at NW 10th & HWY 92/Garth Brooks Blvd

Quote Originally Posted by kevinpate View Post
    Is there already an OnCue in the nearby vicinity?
    Depending on your definition of "nearby", there is one at 39th & Rockwell.

(Sorry for going all "Bill Clinton" on you.)

There's an On Cue at Reno and Mac Arthur too. That would be a good spot for one. I don't know if the lot is big enough though. It's hard to tell with all the political signs there! I had a hard time choosing my vote for sheriff with all of them there!! I hope it's a 7-11 because I like 7-11, but I guess I could get used to On Cue. I still like the idea of it being an In and Out Burger. I almost stopped today, and asked the guys working out there.

You should ask and let us all know! Watch it be a mattress store or something. I hope it's something cool.

I was told it is going to be a Domino Express Convenience Store. The person who told me has been in the convenience store business forever and has many connections, so I believe him. He said he also heard they are putting one just east of Lowe's in Mustang. He told me they are out of Clinton, OK, but i could not find much information on the place. I never heard of them myself, so we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. pepper View Post
    I was told it is going to be a Domino Express Convenience Store. The person who told me has been in the convenience store business forever and has many connections, so I believe him. He said he also heard they are putting one just east of Lowe's in Mustang. He told me they are out of Clinton, OK, but i could not find much information on the place. I never heard of them myself, so we will see.
    If I remember right, the one in Blanchard is a dump with "overpriced" gas. Hopefully this one will be better. I was hoping for 7-11 or On Cue. We shall see.

I was hoping for a QT (my favorite), but i know that will never happen in OKC. My next choice would be OnCue, a close second.

Your source was right on! The sign is up today. Looks like it'll have a car wash also. Maybe it will be a nice store. If it is, it'll be extremely convenient for me. Now if we can get that In and Out Burger next door.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChris7 View Post
    If I remember right, the one in Blanchard is a dump with "overpriced" gas. Hopefully this one will be better. I was hoping for 7-11 or On Cue. We shall see.
    I might need to retract this. The Domino in Blanchard is new. I think the other gas station that I was thinking of is across the street from it. I talked to my in laws, and they thought the Domino, which wasn't built too long ago, is pretty nice. We shall see. If it is nice, I'll be excited because that will be super convenient for us.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChris7 View Post
    I might need to retract this. The Domino in Blanchard is new. I think the other gas station that I was thinking of is across the street from it. I talked to my in laws, and they thought the Domino, which wasn't built too long ago, is pretty nice. We shall see. If it is nice, I'll be excited because that will be super convenient for us.
    Stopped by the Domino in Blanchard on Sunday. Wow, not bad. Very clean inside and out. Nice selection of drinks inside and gas price was comparable. I'm excited about this option coming. It looks like they are putting a pretty good size car wash in the back of the building. Hopefully it will be like a Boomerang. With the size, it might be.

Now, I heard a rumor that there is a possibility of a Buffalo Wild Wings to be put in near Logan's Road House. Didn't want to start a new thread yet. Has anyone else heard that?

Anyone know if there is still any plan on putting one by the Lowes in Mustang?

I believe there are 3 of these in and just south of Clinton. They are not bad at all, plus they have the lowest gas prices in Clinton.

They started working across from Domino and Joe Cooper. Wonder if this is the rumored Aldi?

Anything new on this??

They have been digging the hell out of that land.

Quote Originally Posted by bs2007 View Post
    Anything new on this??

They have been digging the hell out of that land.
    Aldi.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    Aldi.
    be nice to see the sister company, trader joes

Building permit for Aldi was issued on 6/19. Looks like this is no longer just a rumor!

There's another thread talking about the Aldi. Anyone else been to the new Domino yet? Nice place. The gas is really cheap too, well you know what I mean anyways! Very clean and bright inside. Haven't used their car wash yet. They do have free vaccuums, which is a nice touch. Highly recommend.

Can't remember if anyone posted this yet. There is some work going on right behind the Domino Station. I'm not talking about the new development or anything. This is literally a small section right behind the Domino building.

It's Chicken Express.

Thread Information